3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: St. Judes items won.....  (Read 1251 times)

Offline 4-fletch

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: St. Judes items won.....
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2007, 10:29:00 PM »
I GOT MY LONGBOW FROM BLKBIRD TODAY.JUST LIKE HE SAID.SHOOTS VERY GOOD EASY TO LOOK AT AND VERY QUITE.THANKS FOR THE GREAT BOW.  :thumbsup:  JAMES
"Pick a spot"

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2007, 10:49:00 PM »
I received one of Rose's (Mrs. Bernie) afghans yesterday - more goodies still to come.  Frank, where did you hide those plates on the auction?  With all the time I spent looking at stuff on there I never once saw those!  Cool find!
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2007, 08:11:00 AM »
The plates were a twelvth hour addition, Whip, and Frank was already angling for them - LOL.
I also got your letter yesterdsay, thank you. Glad the Afghan arrived, I know you'll enjoy it. I've enjoyed many of them over the years.  :campfire:
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Miss Kim

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2007, 07:15:00 PM »
Cookie monsters get ready......  :saywhat:

Offline BigRonHuntAlot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2007, 07:23:00 PM »
:bigsmyl:    :clapper:   Got Milk?   LOL
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->

The Moon Gave Us The Bow, The Sun Gave Us The Arrow

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Stick

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2007, 08:50:00 PM »
Whip your lucky I got home late or ALL those afghans might've been mine! Yes it does get cold here but I have some special ladies in my life that are getting two very special Rose made gifts soon.
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline bentpole

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2007, 08:54:00 PM »
Received my Pennsylvania Tuxedo Vest from 3D Muzzy today. Thanks!

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2007, 09:18:00 PM »
Owlbait - Rose told me to ask you which one was your personal (very} favorite? (Don't ask me - I didn't ask her   :p )

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Sunnybear

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2007, 10:34:00 PM »
I cant wait to get my Afgan!! Ber Charlie will e-mail you tonight with our Address. This is sooo much Fun and for such a Wonderful Good cause. also a High Five to "Coots Cookie Co."  :thumbsup:    :clapper:  Well done Miss Kim!!
Charlies Sunnybear

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2007, 10:42:00 PM »
That's great, Billie Sue, Rose and i are so pleased that so many folks seemed to enjoy the Afghans being in the auction.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2007, 09:17:00 AM »
Bernie,
My favorite was the indian design. I would've made those fellers pay big dollars for that one   :D  Like I said before, those are beautiful works of art, Rose truly has a gift and I'm proud that I am getting two to share.
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline OH at work

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2007, 09:57:00 AM »
I thought I had one of those Afghans but went to check on it and couldn't get on the site.  Next time I got on was after the cutoff and found someone had outbid me    :knothead:     Works of art they are!!!  Next year!!!

Joe

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2007, 01:55:00 PM »
Well I got my Cigars I won from Terry yesterday.  I have them in the humidor and cold beer in the fridge waiting for me when I get home.  Grab a smoke and a beer and go lay in the hammock tonight sounds great.  Then it is off to Comptons in the morning.  Life is good...
Dreams can not be bought; they are free to those who have lived. -Mike Mitten

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Joe Subler

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2007, 04:18:00 PM »
Tim the beer and cigar sounds great but treat yourself to some cognac with those cigars.   :readit:  

Joe
62" Mohawk  53#@27"

Offline Miss Kim

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2007, 04:56:00 PM »
Got one pair of earings from Bernie today....thanks so much Bernie and Miss Rose.
The gifts just keep coming in!

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2007, 05:07:00 PM »
Thank you Mike and Joe. Yep Calvin (Madpigslayer)got that one (Indian Designs) for his Daughter (Haylei). Rose said that was the hardest one to find the correct colors for (in this area) that she made - says she ain't doin' that one n'more - LOL. Yarn carrying stores aren't what they used to be. WallyWorld tries but there are so many colors they can't keep up with the alloted floor space.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Stone Knife

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2007, 05:18:00 PM »
My story time mug showed up the other day. It will hold a lot of java, good wake up mug before the hunt   :archer:
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2007, 06:30:00 PM »
Joe, Your right Cognac does sound better than the beer with these cigars.
Dreams can not be bought; they are free to those who have lived. -Mike Mitten

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline BKA

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2007, 08:31:00 PM »
Well every thing showed up today, The ear clips that Bernie donated and the reynolds Box call that DW donated. Oh and my little man Hunter is back today ( Been at the beach with nam nam while Dad and Mom had to work ). I love the items I won, but nothing is better than my kids.
(I did miss him). Well have a few to ship out as soon as the recipants are ready and then it's done.

Brian

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2007, 11:48:00 AM »
I thought since these were "Custom Items", pics of my choices would be in order. My Custom Arrow Wraps from Onestringer. His Lovely wife Mindy is so helpful and efficient. They let me choose a different design for each dzn. of the 2 dozen. I had her add the "Semper Fi" to her first sugestion (from my "like" parameters), and I had her change the background on the second one to Sky Blue (from an attractive black), as well as add the words. She also made them 10" long for me. Their sample pictures are better than mine but you'll get the idea - quality work! I am very pleased, to say the least.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©