3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: It's here!!! The Addiction Longbow  (Read 1607 times)

Offline Bernie B.

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: It's here!!! The Addiction Longbow
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2011, 11:14:00 AM »
Very pretty bow!  That would be great for turkey season!

Offline joekeith

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2011, 01:07:00 PM »
Wow...whatta beauty.    :help:    Now my list of GOTTA get bows just grew again.  :banghead:   :banghead:

Offline Ky Double Lung

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2011, 04:28:00 PM »
That is one eye catcher there! I also see a Slim Jim quiver in the not so distant future for my self!
Cactus Cal's
'Saguaro' R/D Longbow 58"
55 lbs. @ 28"
Beman 340 MFX Classic 31"
100 grain brass insert
2 blade 125 Magnus Stinger
Total weight: 592 grains
"Bustin' hearts all over Ky."

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2011, 08:40:00 PM »
Luke, how in the world did you happen to get ahold of the bow that was obviously made for me??? - LB, short, Osage, Slim Jim, everything right up my ally - worst of it is, I bet it looks got on ya too -    :D    ;)  I have to give credit where credit is due though, you really took some gorgeous pictures of "My" bow and your other Anneewakee gear - you did good, bud. Fine report also. (Oh, Joe, you didn't do too shabby either -    :p )  

John, y'all have done it again and I'm glad you filled us in on the background. Sounds/looks like you and Roy and Lee should be up to your eyeballs in orders this coming year. You certainly deserve it, my friend(s).  I'm like the other Olbowguy, I'm droolin' too.
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Don Batten

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2011, 08:56:00 PM »
Bernie, I was wondering when you were gonna get in on this thread. LOL DB
"The older I get, the better I was" Byron Fergenson.

Offline the longbowkid

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2011, 09:52:00 PM »
bernie,
I thought the same thing when i first saw it!  she was made for me.  :archer2:  youll have to get quicker on the draw next time....  ;)
Anneewakee Addiction longbow 56" 50@28

"too many people live under the misguided impression that death is the worst possible of natural events"
  -John G. Mitchell, "The Hunt"

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2011, 06:11:00 AM »
LOL - I guess that boils down to  - when yer right, yer right, Luke. You really did set up some nice photos there. Those might even look good on John's web site - better watch that sneaky rascal, look how he snuck that bow by me -     :goldtooth:  

Oh well, that's what happens when one hiberanates in winter like an old bear - the young cubs beat ya to all the best goodies    ;)

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline broketooth

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2011, 06:29:00 AM »
great! john has come up with another great bow for me to drool over! nice bow luke, im sure you will put it to good use. i trust you wont be shootin the pool again  :biglaugh:
" you have done well to keep your hair when so many are after it"

Offline woodcock

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2011, 06:46:00 AM »
Bernie, All of us old jarheads know our motto:  "Semper Gumby"-Always stay flexible, There is always another one out there for you!  Bows are alot like women in that one respect. See you at Dixie Deer Classic? The boys are out of school that day so we will shoot Friday afternoon this year and beat the crowd.   Joe
Anneewakee Addiction longbow 56" 56@28
Bob Lee "junk yard" bow

Offline Pandaros

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2011, 07:18:00 AM »
Wow, that looks like a really quick bow. Congratulations!

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2011, 07:46:00 AM »
Yep, that's what's scaring me, Joe - now all I gotta do is hit the lottery or sumpin - LOL Sure is a pretty bow. I usually don't make the Dixie Deer Classic but can't wait to see the bow up close and personal. Looking forward to see you and the youguns at the first chance though.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline woodcock

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2011, 08:53:00 AM »
Bernie you going to 1st sissipahaw?  March 19th.  I think we are trying to make it.  Why don't you come up to Lenoir Co this weekend and shoot with us? T'ain't that fer!
Bob Lee "junk yard" bow

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2011, 04:18:00 PM »
If at all possible, Joe, I plan to make all the Sissipahaw shoots this year, and will hope to see you guys at the first one. I'd love to come up and shoot with you sometime but this weekend would be very doubtful, I'm afraid. Thanks for thinking about it though. What's going on in Lenoir County anyhoo?

Boy, I didn't think Luke would give up that Shrew he bought at the NC shoot last year any time soon. That should give us an idea of how hard this new Anneewakee Addiction Longbow by Roy Hill hit him huh? I can see why though, and none of us can own 'em all.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline the longbowkid

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2011, 09:47:00 AM »
hey bernie lenoir county is a mixed shoot, but its a lot of fun, and a good setup. hope to see you there
Anneewakee Addiction longbow 56" 50@28

"too many people live under the misguided impression that death is the worst possible of natural events"
  -John G. Mitchell, "The Hunt"

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2011, 05:15:00 PM »
Are you speaking of the one to be put on by Lenoir County Archers in Kinston, Sat., part of the Down East Coalition shoots, (that I used to be in)? Just curious.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline woodcock

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2011, 07:32:00 PM »
thats the one...
Bob Lee "junk yard" bow

Offline Buckhorn3380

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2011, 07:38:00 PM »
Sweet looking bows  :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2011, 05:22:00 AM »
They really are, can't wait to see/handle/shoot one (up close and personal) that draws such interest and good comments from folks whose opinions i respect - and looks so "warrior ready".

(Thanks, Joe - they still send me all shoots and coalition info. I notice, this AM, that they finally decided the new Trad shooting stake color will be BLACK.)

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline woodcock

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2011, 11:16:00 AM »
The stake color will match my bow and humor!!!! Too bad I sold the super-dooty it was black too! My toyota isn't as sexy. We'll be down late, about 1:45 to sign up, Me, Luke, Ian, Anna and Megan.  A new young lady shooter! Don't know if Dill is coming or not yet
Bob Lee "junk yard" bow

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2011, 05:14:00 PM »
Come to think of it, it'll match My Recurve Anneewakee Addiction, "Blackie", too. I've got family stuff going that will preclude me being there though. Have fun and get some good pics of Luke's Addiction LB in action for us, please (be sure to chase the "others/mixed" out of the pics though - LOL).

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©