3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: It's here!!! The Addiction Longbow  (Read 1609 times)

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: It's here!!! The Addiction Longbow
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2011, 07:58:00 PM »
Looks like I can make the lenoir shoot! I need to get their early though. Probably around 9:30 got lots of work to do when I get back to the shop. Lookin forward to seeing everyone. Black trad stake? Thats the one thats set at 60 yards or more right(LOL)

Took some pics of the Addiction longbow today. Hope to load them on the web site soon.

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2011, 08:55:00 PM »
While were talkin Anneewakee Addiction Longbows. We met this young lady(name escapes me) at Kalamazoo. She's holding the new Addiction longbow with the new Slim Jim pro attached.She was gracious enough to let us knuckleheads take a photo. (LOL)

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2011, 08:56:00 PM »
A few bows and quivers at kalamazoo.

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2011, 08:59:00 PM »
Just finished this quiver for Jerry Spera.....Were dubin this one the Dapple Harliquin Kanati Limb Bolt

Offline woodcock

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2011, 10:37:00 PM »
First 3-D shoot for the addiction tomorrow.  We'll be there late around 1:30 or so.  We'll stay for awards.  I'll get yours and/or Don's trophy for you guys.  Unless I get lucky and y'all shoot like Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder!  Keep a good thought, right?
Anneewakee Addiction longbow 56" 56@28
Bob Lee "junk yard" bow

Offline amar911

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2011, 10:44:00 PM »
Let's see. Who would I be more likely to buy a bow from, the pretty girl in the first picture, or the two scruffy looking guys in the second picture? I think you may have found your new crack sales associate! Somehow that Addiction longbow and Slim Jim quiver just look better when she is holding them!

That's a big pile of nice looking quivers. I actually do like the Dapple Harlequin quiver, but it looks more like something my wife would pick for her bow so it would coordinate with the animal print clothing she likes to wear.    :thumbsup:    I have a Slim Jim, and for someone like me who shoots primarily two blade broadheads, it is a nice little quiver with a number of distinct advantages. In addition to holding three broadhead tipped arrows in a very flat and compact arrangement, the holder for the blunt tipped arrow works very well and allows me to carry the same number and configuration of arrows I normally do but in a less obtrusive package. I admit to having other bow quivers I think are also outstanding that are made by a competitor, but it's nice to have more than one kind to choose from depending on what I want for a particular hunt.

Allan
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2011, 07:06:00 AM »
I gotta agree - I think a lot of Lee (Hoots) and John (Dill) but you probably should have brought the new (blond) sales aid home wi ye from Kalamazoo -      ;)  

On the other hand Cindy might not have thought too much of that move - unless the lass does windows, or something else endearing. Well it dresses up the promo pics anyway -      :thumbsup:

Oh, the Black Trad Stake is still max. 25yds - it's just 60 for you, John - sorry 'bout dat.
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2011, 06:26:00 PM »
Bernie

Window washer?....you trying to put me out of a job!(LOL) You'd be proud of the downeast gang shootin today. Everyone shot real well! Missed you and hope to see you soon. I think the Mcmillians and Rudy may chime in with a full report.

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2011, 06:37:00 PM »
Outstanding, John. Looking forward to the reports/pics. Oh, your job is probably safe - since you didn't bring "her" back - LOL (Both jobs, come to think of it, windows and selling.) I'd have probably turned into an icicle as soon as I stepped out of the car, if I'd made the shoot, knowing me. I know the wind was really a chill factor here on the coast today. Glad y'all shot well though.

BTW that Dapple pattern quiver is pretty neat - kinda looks like a blue marl (Doxie or Ausie Sheppard) color    :)   .

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2011, 06:47:00 PM »
Allan

Good to hear from you good buddy! That quiver Limb Bolt might match a few purses too!(LOL) Glad your Slim is meeting your needs.

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2011, 06:51:00 PM »
Bernie

It was pretty chilly until noon then warmed up nice. How'd you guess the hide on that quiver? That dog used to chase our cows until I caught him. We boiled him for hours and still could'nt get that outback flavor out of the meat....so I skinned him and made a quiver!(LOL) You know Cindy would kill me if she saw this BS.

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2011, 08:28:00 PM »
Eeeeee-ewwwwwwwwwwwweeeee!  :rolleyes:   Cindy get the incendiary arrows out and straighten this cattle rustler out -     :archer:

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Breal

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2011, 09:09:00 PM »
Great looking bows and quivers!

Offline Thumper Dunker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2011, 01:10:00 AM »
Nice bow.
You can hop but you can't hide.
If it was not for rabbits I would never get a buck.
Yip yipahooooo yipyipyip.

Offline broketooth

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2011, 06:01:00 AM »
i had a great time at the shoot yesterday. i was fortunate to run into the mcmillan clan as we were leaving the shoot, and got to see the newest addition to the addiction line of bows. luke i got to tell ya , you got one sweet bow there son. the pics that you posted dont do it justice. it has the pertiest osage ive ever seen. this bow is very user freindly for a short long bow. very nice , comfortable grip.its pointability was impressive also. i think imo, that if you're lookin for a short blind or treestand bow, this newest addition to the addiction line would fit the bill. john , i have to say you are probably one of the hardest workin people in the archery business, ,always lookin to come up with something new and innovative for aneewakee archery. i cant wait to see what you come up with next.  i hope the mcmillan clan shot well and represented aneewakee archery well. lookin foward to seein everyone again soon. ruddy
" you have done well to keep your hair when so many are after it"

Offline the longbowkid

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2011, 10:11:00 AM »
WE had a great shoot yesterday, and Rudy youre right about the bow, newly dubbed "babydoll"  :archer:  . she did well by me yesterday, and although im still figuring out my gaps, I got a good opener of a 138! Ian also outshot me for the first time in almost a year! welcome back bro! of course he was shooting an addiction recurve...
it was good to see everyone, and hope you all stay well! and keep an eye on Eric tetterton, a new force to be reckoned with...  :archer2:  
Luke
Anneewakee Addiction longbow 56" 50@28

"too many people live under the misguided impression that death is the worst possible of natural events"
  -John G. Mitchell, "The Hunt"

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2011, 01:21:00 PM »
Sounds good - er - what happened to the pics, y'all???

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline kibok&ko

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2011, 05:12:00 PM »
great looking bow !!!!!!   :eek:
save a cow eat a vegetarian !

Offline the longbowkid

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2011, 08:26:00 PM »
Bernie, Ian squealed about carrying the camera and we all caved!  No pics this time, I think I'm going to have to carry it if we are going to see pictures this year.
Anneewakee Addiction longbow 56" 50@28

"too many people live under the misguided impression that death is the worst possible of natural events"
  -John G. Mitchell, "The Hunt"

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2011, 10:23:00 PM »
LOL - geeze y'all are as bad as me - leavin' mine in the truck half the time. Well, take some pics of the whole fam damily, at home, shooting that new Addiction LB, like Joe said you did when you first got it, why doncha.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©