3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Expo at Waterloo, let's rally  (Read 1611 times)

Offline suburbanirma

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Expo at Waterloo, let's rally
« on: February 09, 2011, 10:22:00 AM »
The Midwest Traditional and Primitive Archery Expo is growing daily, as Kota Bows' Tim Finley just signed up. The schedule for seminars hasn't been set yet, but will be when I touch bases with the program speakers (Fred Asbell, Steve Gorr, Paul Shore, Gene Winter, Dan Brockman and Compton scoring.
TradGangers, get the word out about this event. Let's have a great TradGang turnout.

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Expo at Waterloo, let's rally
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 10:34:00 AM »
TTT
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline katie

• Trad Bowhunter
  • “Lady Hawk”
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 11:43:00 AM »
Kota bows are awesome!
Also awesome that kids are free!
"Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity"  John Muir

Offline Fischman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 11:58:00 AM »
Cool send more info when you can !
YOU HAVE TO STAND FOR SOMETHING OR YOU'LL FALL FOR ANYTHING !!!

Offline Gary Rieck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 12:31:00 PM »
Telling everyone I know including some wheelie people I'm trying covert.  If you need any help I live only twenty minutes away.

Offline bowhunter97

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 12:44:00 PM »
Do any of you know if Jason Kendall of J.K Traditions will be at this show? I would love to get my hands on his bows. Thanks, Joe
phil:4.13

Offline Bow man

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 01:20:00 PM »
We are really looking forward to this event and meeting allot of people from the central part of the country that come by our booth
Compton Life Member
PBS QRM

Offline Chester Thompson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 01:22:00 PM »
If I was still in Iowa that would be fun.
Ask me about CTO.

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 02:25:00 PM »
This is shaping up to be a great show!  Sounds like the vendor line up is looking good.  There will be plenty of great bows and items to see.  Now we just need the support of customers so that this can grow into an annual event.  

The location is within easy driving distance of major cities like Minneapolis, Omaha, Kansas City, St. Louis, Chicago, etc. This should be a good chance for people who are just too far or couldn't make it to Kalamazoo.

Any successful event like this needs support from two places.  The vendors need customers to make it worthwhile.  So if you'd like to see it become an annual gathering, it's up to people like you to make it happen!

See you there!   :wavey:      :wavey:
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline suburbanirma

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 04:42:00 PM »
So far, the list of vendors signed up to attend the Midwest Traditional and Primitive Archery Expo in Waterloo, Iowa, includes: Footed Shaft; Dwyer Longbows; Black Widow Custom Bows; Prairie Traditions (Bow Hospital); Kwik-Strap; St. Joe River Bows; Holm-Made Traditional Bows; Pine Hollow Longbows; Lost Nation Archery; Best Friend Longbows; G&M Archery; Kota Bows; Tall Tines Archery; Jerry Co.; Ruby Ranch Outfitters; 21st St. Archery; Compton Traditional Bowhunters; Northern Mist Longbows; Da Wool Lady; Tri-State Archery and KME; Prairie Longbows; Paul Shore's Bowfishing Magazine; Cascade Archery; Winter Bow Shoppe; Hunters Image; Iowa Traditional Bowhunters Assn.; Colstad Enterprises; TradArchers' World magazine; Sauk Rapids Archers; Dave Ricke-Knifemaker; Sauer's Veneers; and Lon Scott.
More vendors are expected to sign up in the next couple of days.
Seminar speakers include Fred Asbell, Steve Gorr, Paul Shore, Gene Winter, Dan Brockman and Compton Traditional Bowhunters. The seminar schedule is yet to be determined.
Hope this helps.

Offline suburbanirma

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2011, 04:55:00 PM »
I forgot - RER Bows will be there, too!

Offline Steve O

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2011, 05:30:00 PM »
Is that $5/day to get in?  Is there a weekend rate?  It may work out that I can see this inaugural event.  We need a cross-your-fingers Graemlin!

Offline katie

• Trad Bowhunter
  • “Lady Hawk”
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 08:36:00 PM »
Originally posted by bowhunter97:
Do any of you know if Jason Kendall of J.K Traditions will be at this show? I would love to get my hands on his bows. Thanks, Joe
No, Jason said he has no in-stock bows to bring.  I can bring mine along if you would like to shoot it.
"Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity"  John Muir

Offline illwhttail

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2011, 08:40:00 PM »
I wish I could make it.

Offline katie

• Trad Bowhunter
  • “Lady Hawk”
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2011, 08:46:00 PM »
Steve- you going to stay in Iowa for the week between the Deer Classic and the Expo or make the long drive twice?

Offline raghorns

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2011, 09:18:00 PM »
I will be there...It's my old stomp'in grounds...I graduated from Jesup High school just a few miles from Waterloo. I would love to see this become a strong Midwest annual event. I'll spread the word.
Ps 119:105 "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."

Offline Steve O

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2011, 09:31:00 PM »
Katie--not exactly sure what I am going to be able to swing, but I am trying to work something out.  I don't think I will make that drive twice in a week if there are no large antlers attached to about 300# of Iowa goodness at the end of the rainbow!

Still have not heard what small sizes you want me to try to get to the Deer Classic...

Offline Bow man

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2011, 09:47:00 PM »
Great list of vendors Tom those attending should be very happy with what they have to look at
Compton Life Member
PBS QRM

Offline suburbanirma

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2011, 10:27:00 AM »
TTT

Offline katie

• Trad Bowhunter
  • “Lady Hawk”
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2011, 03:40:00 PM »
Steve- PM sent

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©