3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Flyin' butcher knives of death and the Mamba Strikes- a hog hunting story  (Read 1464 times)

Offline CJ Pearson

• Trad Bowhunter
great story guy's... Thanks for sharing.

Offline joebuck

• Trad Bowhunter
Squirrel bait, you better watch ole Ray, he's been a hand at this for awhile. You don't know this but he's training you to be his future hog dragger!.........Great Story telling Guys!. ..i even felt the smell of mosquito dope in the air here in my office.
Aim down your arrow because thats where it's going.

Offline W.Tim

• Trad Bowhunter
Good read...congrats  :thumbsup:

Offline JC

• Trad Bowhunter
Mike, I recognize the bow...sure am glad to see some blood on it bro  :thumbsup:

Great stories, thanks for taking us along.
"Being there was good enough..." Charlie Lamb reflecting on a hunt
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
Congrats guys  :readit:
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline Squirrel Bait

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
joebuck, What you talking about future hog dragger? He's been using that same hernia story for 4 years. He already calls me "DragUnit".

Joe, yeah I still had Ol'Ugg with me, but I grabbed " Cooter" this time he just loves them big Ribbies.

Terry, I probably would post more if I could figure out how to rig a ejection seat for the boy , it's hard to get him to quit playing them stupid games. Since his Playstation broke ,he's took over the puter.
If you've never been in the woods at daylight, and seen the world come alive, you haven't " Lived".

Offline Nakohe

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
I just read this whole story in one sitting and was on the end of my chair. Great story guys and congrats on two nice hogs.
"Then Peter said unto them. Repent all of you and be baptized in the Name of Jesus for remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:38

TGMM Family Of The Bow
Life Member T. B. O. T.
SGT. U.S.A.F. '72-'76
Life Member NRA

Offline Grizz 53

• Trad Bowhunter
I'm sittin here in my airconditioned office readin this thread and I got a real case of hog fever commin on. Stepped outside and it went-a-way. Came back in and got it agin. Funny how that fever just comes and goes. Great huntin story!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©