3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: New to me Back Quiver  (Read 391 times)

Offline White Oak

• Trad Bowhunter
New to me Back Quiver
« on: June 10, 2007, 11:24:00 PM »
I've been looking for a nice back quiver for quite some time so naturally that section of the classifieds was my first stop when logging on. I have considered trying to make my own but don't have enough time for all of my hobbies now. A jack of all trades and master of none. That would be me.A few weeks ago, I found a post by Papa for a great quiver at a reasonable price.It was made by Shell and we all know her reputation for quality work.I contacted Mike to complete the deal and got a money order sent as soon as possible. As soon as he recieved payment he shipped the quiver. It arrived 2 days later.Mike gave a very accurate and honest description of the item including a picture and shipped promptly after payment.The entire transaction went exactly as expected and as I would hope most do on this site.Great dealin with ya Mike.
I wish I were able to post a picture but even if I had a digital camera I would never figure out how to get it on here.Im still trad with my photography.
Shell, if you happen upon this post, the quiver is beautiful. It is bison with a pocket and antler buttons around the top.The workmanship is top notch. You do fantastic work.

Good Huntin,
                    Ed       :goldtooth:

Offline Woodduck

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: New to me Back Quiver
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 06:53:00 PM »
Rub it in. I was a day late.  :mad:  

You better take good care of it.  :)  
Happy for you.  :archer:
Happy trails....   ('till we meet again, Dale Evans Rogers)
>>>--a kindred spirit--->     (got that from Fred Anderson)

North Carolina Bowhunters Association

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©