3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: The latest KUIU update....another update tonight 2/22  (Read 670 times)

Offline Tracks

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: The latest KUIU update....another update tonight 2/22
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2011, 10:25:00 PM »
Interesting marketing approach... the advertising campaign reminds me of what Simms Fishing Products has been doing the last couple years (similar format, colors, text, and desire to be viewed as "hardcore").

The attack pants sound great to me, but I think that some of the comments here show why they will remain a niche item... they are designed to be a "mountain pant" and the majority of the market wants insulated, dark camo pattern treestand gear.  

For my location and style of hunting though, I'm psyched to have another good soft shell out there. I hope it is truly as quiet as they say it is! And I'm glad the pants come in gray!

Online Walt Francis

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2011, 10:47:00 PM »
Curt,  

Is here any chance we can order the pants to length?  It normally costs me $20 and takes two weeks to get my pants shortened, and more often then not, the legs are different lengths.
The broadhead used, regardless of how sharp, is nowhere as important as being able to place it in the correct spot.

Walt Francis

Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Offline D Harris

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2011, 05:13:00 PM »
Curt,

Are they coming in only one size in regards to the inseam? I ask because I have a 29" inseam and the normal 32" inseam is just too long. It does look like awesome clothing!

Dave

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2011, 06:12:00 PM »
Walt,  Not sure if it was finalized, but there was some talk of a hemming service availible.  I'll check into it bud.

Dave, The pants are being sold un-hemmed at 35", that way the consumer came hem to their own length.

Like I said above, might be a hemming service availible...

Won't be long now fellas!
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©