3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Anyone in Charleston, SC  (Read 201 times)

Offline lablover

• Trad Bowhunter
Anyone in Charleston, SC
« on: February 16, 2011, 08:35:00 AM »
I'm traveling to Charleston area to see my son graduate Navy Power school. Was wondering where I could get in some practice while I'm there. I'm sure the Navy frowns on shooting on there base and the cities take a dim view of shooting in parks so I'm stuck. Any Ideas from the locals?
Bowhunting is a passion, not an obsession. Its just hard for my wife to tell the difference sometimes.

Offline FubarFred

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Anyone in Charleston, SC
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 11:46:00 AM »
this weekend is the SC Traditional shoot at Rocks Pond. This link should give you needed info.
Fred...
 http://www.scbowhunters.org/
TGMM Family of the Bow
Traditional Bowhunters of MD
MD Bowhunters Society
Bowhunters of South Carolina
UDT/SEAL Association

Offline TimZeigler

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 02:42:00 PM »
I'm in Summerville, about 30 minutes north of Charleston.  I'll be headed to Rocks Pond Saturday morning with my boy(s) and possibly Sunday as well.  Touch base with me if your interested in going.  It starts Friday and goes to Sunday.  

Buds Archery Shop in Summerville has an indoor range, and there is an indoor range in Mount Pleasant.  It located at 675 Johnny Dodds Blvd, I can't remember the name of the store but its right beside Timeout Sport and Ski.

Tim
USMC 1992-2000
PBS Associate Member

Offline lablover

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 03:30:00 PM »
Thanks Guys, I won't be there until Saturday night late. But I will try one of the two ranges in Summerville or Mount Pleasant. I appreciate the information. Joe
Bowhunting is a passion, not an obsession. Its just hard for my wife to tell the difference sometimes.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©