3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Old Mahoning Hybrid Longbow ?  (Read 193 times)

Offline Coonbait

• Trad Bowhunter
Old Mahoning Hybrid Longbow ?
« on: February 20, 2011, 04:09:00 PM »
I met Dave Miller today at the Strictly Sticks 3D shoot and was admiring his Old Mahoning long bows. They look like a real nice Hybrid. Was wondering if anybody shoots one and what they think about them? Dave was a real nice guy and offered to let me shoot the course with one, but I wasn't able to because of time problems. Interested in getting one, any info would be helpfull.
GLENN

Offline sam barrett

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Old Mahoning Hybrid Longbow ?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 06:44:00 PM »
Glenn, Dave lives real close to me.  I've been to his house and shot his bows.  They are real nice and he is a real nice down to earth guy.

Offline Coonbait

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 03:17:00 PM »
ttt

Offline PSUBowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 12:51:00 PM »
My father has one of his bows. It is a very nice bow, especially for the money. Dave is also a great guy to deal with. The grip does not fit my hand very well, but I am sure Dave would be willing to make some modifications if I would decide to buy one of his bows.

Offline Mitch H

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 12:06:00 PM »
Old thread, but I just shot one of Mr. Millers hybrid longbows today. In fact, I was able to shoot several different bows, most of them made by much more well known bowyers.

While I enjoyed shooting all of the bows, I simply could not miss with the Mahoning Hybrid made by Mr. Miller. Several broken nocks later I have decided that my life will not be complete without one of these bows.  :)
Gerhart recurve
1960 Bear Grizzly
 Wes Wallace Mentor
Dave Miller "Old Mahoning" Hybrid Longbow

People that are not willing to stand up for what is right, deserve no protection from those that will!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©