3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Cookies are coming....can you smell them?  (Read 447 times)

Offline Miss Kim

• Trad Bowhunter
Cookies are coming....can you smell them?
« on: June 13, 2007, 07:40:00 PM »
Ok Fellas, the cookies are on the way...shipped out today! I tell you the postmans eyes popped out of his head when he saw me coming. Looked like a bad santa clause impression....  :coffee:  

Also want to say that JC was head packer and went overboard in the taste testing. I somehow kept coming up short and having to make yet another batch.....said they were misshapen...  :rolleyes:  He was running on a sugar high at All Star ball practice!  "[dntthnk]"

Offline rabbitman

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Cookies are coming....can you smell them?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 07:46:00 PM »
Miss Kim...looking forward to getting my cookie but am a wee bit concerned that you let Joe get near it.  Just hope it doesn't show up with a big bite out of it....stay away from my cookie JC!!!  :bigsmyl:

Offline BigRonHuntAlot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 07:48:00 PM »
LOL Thanks for all your hard work. Maybe its time for a Oven Inspection... May be a temperature issue causing those misshaped cookies.  :wavey:
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->

The Moon Gave Us The Bow, The Sun Gave Us The Arrow

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Stick

Offline Irish

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 08:33:00 PM »
Did someone say COOKIES!!!!!!!!!     :bigsmyl:
Mel Riley

Offline tim roberts

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 08:41:00 PM »
COOOOOOOOOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Miss Kim!

>>>Tim------->
Tim

TGMM Family of the Bow

I guess if we run into the bear that is making these tracks, we oughta just get off the trail.......He seems to like it!  
My good friend Rudy Bonser, while hunting elk up Indian Creek.

Offline IB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 08:43:00 PM »
I'm still not ALLOWED to Spell $ookie  :banghead:

Howsomever I am more than willing to Dunk one  :clapper:    :clapper:   WE WILL GET EVEN  :goldtooth:

Offline JC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 09:02:00 PM »
Gentlemen, you will not be disappointed. A small surprise awaits each one of you as you open them, she worked a bit of overtime making sure you got her best effort. So very glad to be able to give just a tiny amount back to you who so generously went overboard for this special occasion St. Jude's benefit. To ALL those who gave so freely for St. Jude's...may God richly bless your lives for the selfless donation.

Matthew 18:5 "And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me."

Malachi 3:10 "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."
"Being there was good enough..." Charlie Lamb reflecting on a hunt
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2007, 09:43:00 PM »
Man, oh man!  Got to stop at the post office and check for my treat! Yummy!
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Offline hormoan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 10:08:00 PM »
Miss Kim thank you so much for all your hard work, and putting up with us old children  :D  
Your hard work and slaving over a hot oven. Will go so far in helping St Judes. We owe you if anyone   :readit:  and can never repay your kindness. A HUGH THANK YOU   :clapper:    :clapper:

Not only does the good lord smile down on you. We smile up at you!

Brent

Offline Littlefeather

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2007, 10:25:00 PM »
I can't seem to smell em Miss Kim. I better go back out and check the mailbox. I bet if I smile real purty I can smell the cookies better.  :goldtooth:

Offline hormoan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2007, 10:30:00 PM »
Oh while you where at the vet today CK, BOBO picked up the mail  :banghead:    :jumper:    :jumper:  

Brent

Offline Littlefeather

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2007, 10:34:00 PM »
Humm? I thought he looked a little large and I know I smelled cookie on his breath awhile ago after our run. I'm gonna go have a talk with that damn PIG!  :D   CK

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2007, 11:17:00 PM »
The Cookies Are Coming!!!!  :notworthy:    :notworthy:   That was our only regret in instigating the little cookie take over.  I knew it was just going to cause you a bunch of work.. But I can't tell you how much we all appreciate it, how much fun we had doing it, not to mention all the extra $$$ we raised for the kids.  I hope we didn't put you out to much.

Now my only problem is that I'm leaving for Compton's tomorrow before the mail comes.  My wife doesn't USUALLY open my packages, but if there are cookie smells coming out from them I might be in trouble.  Please don't let her notice!  :pray:    :pray:    :pray:
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline Miss Kim

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2007, 10:26:00 AM »
No extra trouble guys. I am still in awe of the amount of $$$ these cookies raised. Hope they are worth the wait. It was my pleasure to bake these and I really enjoyed the banter on the auction thread. What fun we all had.....  :thumbsup:  

Maybe with this heat they will still be warm....kind of like fresh out of the oven! JC would reach over and smudge one on the cooling rack and call it misshapen....funny it didn't look like that when I took it off the stone....  "[dntthnk]"  

We had 6 boys staying at the house after baseball camp. Eat me out of house and home and ate about 20 or so cookies!
They passed their inspection, but then again these are 12 year old boys!

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2007, 11:24:00 AM »
:notworthy:    :notworthy:

Offline eagle24

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2007, 02:28:00 PM »
Can't wait!  Based on the spread of good food at the shoot last weekend, I know they will be outstanding!  By the way, R.L. & I had a great time.  Only mistake we made was not taking you and JC up on the invite to stay and eat again.  What were we thinking.  :knothead:

Offline JohnHV

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2007, 02:55:00 PM »
Thanks for the heads up on the cookie shipment. I'll need to intercept the package before my offspring get a hold of it or I'll be reduced to licking the cardboard!  :D  

Thanks again for all your efforts with the auction, and for your hospitality at last week's shoot.  I'm still trying to work off the extra calories from lunch!
John H.V.
Bent Arrow Forge, LLC
TBG, NGTA, TGMM
"our hearts have heard the low whistle of the flying arrow and the sweet hum of the bowstring singing..." S. Pope

Offline Kingstaken

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2007, 09:58:00 PM »
Received cookies Friday. Wife asked what did I get this time. Thanks to the man above the phone rang and she got distracted so I was able to hide the box ontop of the fridge. With all in bed, I just ended my Fathers Day with one of the big, thick beauties....WOW was that good. :notworthy:
Thanks for your generosity.
"JUST NOCK, DRAW AND BE RELEASED"

Offline Miss Kim

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2007, 03:07:00 PM »
:bigsmyl:  Happy Fathers Day!

Offline Miss Kim

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2007, 03:12:00 PM »
OK....is there any officer of MKLLC who did not get their cookies?

Kevin, I sent yours by mistake! I had planned to wait and send your cookies at a later date. Once you get back let me know and we will fix my mistake...   :saywhat:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©