3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Gettin ready!  (Read 193 times)

Offline koger

• Trad Bowhunter
Gettin ready!
« on: March 04, 2011, 04:31:00 PM »
I have been working tons of overtime last few weeks, state and federal audits where I work, people off with deaths in family. Today got a lot of work accomplished. Got some replacment fiberglass rods into  2 of my pop up ground blinds, did some work on 3 permanent ones, fletched and hafted 3 more flint arrows for hunting, turkey season will be here soon. I finished packing up an shipping a knife I was clening for a member, and finished making a knife for the St. Judes Auction! Fellas this is a nice skinner, Wenge scales with figure like zebra wood, chocolate brown sheath. Finally shot my Quinn a few shots, and sprayed 4 coats of finish on a Tradtech Pinnacle ILf riser that I had ground a bunch of excess wood off, shaped the risr to fit my hand and it came out looking a lot like silvertip riser, profile anyway. Oh yeah, when I was going over to the back field, heard a young Jake trying to gobble, sounded like a rust screen door squeakin, so I parked my vehhicle over this side of the rise, and when I peeked over, he was in a food plot, about 12 feet in front of a permanent blind I have madeout of cedar slabs! If I can get him and one of those flint tips to meet up, will make my season, I am not too picky about size, smaller eats better anyway. Just thougt I would share.
samuel koger

Offline jarhead_hunter

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Gettin ready!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 05:57:00 PM »
Sam -

Sounds you have been so busy that you may be too tired to enjoy the turkey hunt.

Slow down partner....

Charles.
Semper Fidelis
1st Mar Div RVN 1968-1970
1st MAW RVN 1966-1967

TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©