3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Kanati or EFA quivers? TradGangers are the best!!!  (Read 735 times)

Offline ti-guy

• Trad Bowhunter
Kanati or EFA quivers? TradGangers are the best!!!
« on: March 08, 2011, 09:14:00 AM »
I've been reading product reviews,checked their websites and still can't choose.Is it a matter of flipping the coin? For those who use them, Tell me what you like about it.thanks guys.
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward.So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great.

Offline 2 Barrels

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Kanati or EFA quivers? TradGangers are the best!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 09:20:00 AM »
I've had both.My choice is the EFA it's more compact and balances the bow very nicely.I also really like the extension bar for the bottom section.It keeps the arrows behind the bottom limb.And i like the velcro attachment system better than the rubber straps.The EFA are the only quiver i've used that made the bow quieter.
Never trust a bald man with a pony tail.If he's not honest with himself.He wont be honest with you.

Offline KentuckyTJ

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 09:26:00 AM »
Like my Kanati, would like to try an EFA someday. I think they are very similar from what I've read. With that said just bought two GN's and really like them.

Really like how I can turn the hood around on my kanati and have the fletch end of arrows run toward the front of the bow protecting them more. Not sure if the EFA does that or not and wish I could do that on the GN's

Here is the GN's.

www.zipperbows.com
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it  >>>---->

Offline LCH

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 09:31:00 AM »
They are both well made I prefer EFA's they work well for me. I like them because they are light and I shoot the same with it and without.LCH

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 09:32:00 AM »
Carefully consider what your getting when buying a product........Even though both quivers are totally diffrent from each other in some respects. Both represent alot of dedication to building a great product. Feel free to call either if you have questions.

Offline Manitoba Stickflinger

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 09:40:00 AM »
Most products I purchase,in my mind, can be improved on in some way. I can honestly say that my Kanati's don't fall into that category. I have been so impressed with the 2 that I have that I'll be getting another soon.

Wish I could comment on the EF quivers but I have no experience with them. They do look like a quality product! From what "guys in the know" say....you will be impressed with both!

Offline pete p

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 09:49:00 AM »
i think you are right on "flip a coin". I have the EFA cherokee and i like it alot.  I will someday try out the kanati. Heads or tails?

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 09:53:00 AM »
EFA!  I have one on my sons LB, I have a little original around for my self bow, and just ordered another "Totum" for my new LB...

Don makes a great product, and most of all is a great guy to deal with    :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Offline Molson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2011, 10:24:00 AM »
I don't really like bow quivers, but when I use one, it's the Kanati.  Rock solid, no slip mounting and dead quiet. Fits four of any broadhead you want to throw in it.  I just ordered another yesterday.
"The old ways will work in the future, but the new ways have never worked in the past."

Offline canadian

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011, 11:24:00 AM »
I have been using a Kanati and have just ordered a Slim Jim from them aswell.  Excellent quality and great people to deal with.  I have not tried the EFA so I can't compare the two.
murph

Offline wbyrd

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2011, 11:47:00 AM »
I have an EFA and I really like it. Never used a Kanati so I can't comment on that. The EFA fits tight on both my recurve and my longbow, it does not move at all. It's a little tight getting four 4-blade broadheads in there but they will fit. I pretty much only use 2-blade heads so it's a non-issue for me.
~ SUA SPONTE ~

Offline BWD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2011, 12:13:00 PM »
Kanati is a well built, stay in place unit.
"If I had tried a little harder and practiced a little more, by now I could have been average"...Me

Online Steelhead

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2011, 12:22:00 PM »
Both are superb.I can see why some might prefer one and some might prefer the other.

I use both.

Offline Buckwheaties

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2011, 12:24:00 PM »
I love my Kanati.. Excellent quality and ease of use. Holds my arrows tight and no slipping at all. Just to add.. John Dill is really a pleasure to do business with. He is very helpful and has all the time to talk one could want. I'd like to meet him someday..
"Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do."

Offline House

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2011, 12:30:00 PM »
I have used them both...along with many other bow quivers and I'd say you narrowed it down to the two that fit MY needs the best.  I love them both for different reasons, but find myself using the EFA more these days.  Don't have anything bad to say about the Kanati, but use the EFA more now.

They are both great quivers!

Travis
"Dad I think maybe sometimes you think too much" after an errant shot stump shooting with Cameron, my 5 year old son.

TGMM Family of the Bow
MK, LLC Shareholder
Proud Member of the Twister Twelve

Offline daniel boon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2011, 02:48:00 PM »
i am using a kanati pro quiver (recently acquired) and am very happy with it .thinking of getting a kanati angle for another bow . excellent product cant go wrong.   :thumbsup:

Offline Wannabe1

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
  • TGMM Family of the Bow
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2011, 03:08:00 PM »
Been using the same EFA quiver for 5yrs and it is still going strong! Just ordered a second one yesterday and Don is top notch!   :thumbsup:
Desert Shield/Storm, Somalia and IOF Veteran
"The Mountains are calling and, I must go!" John Muir

Offline K2

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 04:22:00 PM »
EFA for me.  I have heard nothing but good things about the Kanati quiver also.  Ken

Offline DBinAlamo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2011, 04:29:00 PM »
I picked up a Kanati @ Kalamazoo show and so far so good.  I havent hunted with it but its very solid, I think its a winner!    :thumbsup:  ..DB
A&H ACS 64" 50#@28" 3DH Riser.
Strive for excellence....  Not perfection.
"If your not working hard, someone else is" Dentler.

Offline D Harris

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2011, 06:35:00 PM »
I love my Kanati Slim Jim quiver. I can't speak for EFA quivers but they look like a good product as well. As they say, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©