3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Maine MOOSE Tags!!!  (Read 358 times)

Offline Forester

• Trad Bowhunter
Maine MOOSE Tags!!!
« on: June 14, 2007, 07:05:00 PM »
Good luck to any of you who are on this list.   http://moose.informe.org/     We will expect pics and stories after the hunt.  After all some of us are not on the list     :(     and need to hear that it is worth applying every year after year after year....
"A conservationist is one who is humbly aware that with each stroke of his axe he is writing his signature on the face of his land." - Aldo Leopold -

Offline Peckerwood

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Maine MOOSE Tags!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 07:38:00 PM »
Didn't get picked again.   :banghead:
NO matter where you go there you  are !

Online Walt Francis

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 07:38:00 PM »
My heart skipped a beat when I saw the name Francis on the list  :D  , unfortunately the first name was Nancy and not Walt  :banghead:  .  Then it might be a good thing as I might of received some serious bodily harm if I had drawn on my first attempt.
The broadhead used, regardless of how sharp, is nowhere as important as being able to place it in the correct spot.

Walt Francis

Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Offline Forester

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 07:41:00 PM »
My heart skipped a beat....
See there, even the tag draw can be exciting...   :)    Man I love bowhunting......
"A conservationist is one who is humbly aware that with each stroke of his axe he is writing his signature on the face of his land." - Aldo Leopold -

Offline W.Tim

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 09:04:00 PM »
well i did not get picked  :(  , but there was ONE  :readit:   Guy from Georgia that got picked, So i googled his phone number called him and told him, he had put in for 7 years ( i have put in longer that that  :knothead:  )he was SO HAPPY.  :bigsmyl:    :clapper:  , he lives in the same town as were my Daughter teaches. So it made his day he was so excited.   :goldtooth:    :biglaugh:

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 09:20:00 PM »
No luck again......now it's wait for the NH drawing......

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Offline Seeking Trad Deer

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 10:54:00 PM »
:banghead:    :banghead:    :banghead:    I was thinking the drawing was tomorrow but saw your post and just checked.  I've been in there about ten years now and spent close to $100 on chances this year and I wasn't picked again   :eek:  .  Guess it would have been cheaper to just book a hunt somewhere in Canada   :jumper:
The Lord is my Shepherd

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2007, 08:53:00 AM »
Dang,could you imagine.Not many people around with my last name.I saw it on the list and screamed like a little girl.It was someone elses 1st name.Curses,,,,,All I want is one moose is that too much to ask.Next year for sure  :pray:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©