3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Champion Custom Bowstrings...GREAT  (Read 1279 times)

Offline sndmn11

• Trad Bowhunter
Champion Custom Bowstrings...GREAT
« on: January 12, 2007, 01:47:00 AM »
let me tell you guys how pleased i am with Chad Weaver, his strings, and most importantly his customer service.  for christmas i asked my girlfriend for a pair of strings from chad after exchanging emails with him about serving size and string material among other archery related questions.  i wrote down exactly what i wanted her to order and she did.  she even some questions and called chad and she says that he was the most courteous person she has spoken on the phone with about something she knew nothing about.  here is where i made my mistake and chad came to the rescue.  my bow calls for a 55" string, but due to the amount of twisting up (due to creep) i had to do with that string i found that a 54" string from my local shop did the trick but still required twisting up.  so i told my grilfriend to order a 54" string.  chads strings arrived, and i put them on and my brace height was way high, i untwisted them and still high.  i emailed chad asking what i was doing wrong (this was christmas day by the way) and he replied the same day.  long story not as long, chad explained to me that my old string were probably not prestretched and that it sounded like i needed a true 55" string and that he would send me some.  i insisted on paying for the new strings because this was obviously my fault but he wasnt having it.  the 55" strings arrived today and i am amazed.  with just brush buttons on they are quiter than the old strings with brush buttons, cat whiskers, and moleskin on the limbs.  with a couple dozen cat whiskers on i can shoot wihtout waking the dog who hates the bow.  i am in awe that someone would fix a problem for a customer that clearly was the customers fault.  i would undoubtedly reccommend chad and champion custom bowstrings (recurves.com) to any other archer.  
thanks chad!
kyle

Offline GEREP

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Champion Custom Bowstrings...GREAT
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 05:33:00 AM »
Kyle:

That has always been my experience with Chad.

Great guy for sure...

KPC
To the best of my knowledge, no man, on his death bed, ever said "I wish I had spent more time at the office..."

Offline highnoonhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 09:11:00 AM »
Yep, that's Chad!

It's hard not to like service like that!

hnh
Member: Christian Bowhunters of America
Physically Challenged Bowhunters of America
International Internet Leathercrafters' Guild, Inc.
-
Holmes Mongoose reverse handle longbow. 63" 63@28
Longriver Longbow: 69" 69@28
Kolometz Kustom Longbow 66" 76@28

Offline granny

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 09:53:00 AM »
I get all my strings from Chad.

Offline Steve H.

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 11:34:00 AM »
I haven't used anything but "Champ" strings since the first one I got fom Chad.  I've never seen a bowstring in this class or anywhere close!

Offline Dalebow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 06:46:00 PM »
I have some D-97 strings from Chad, awesome, I just wish he use some TS-1.  He was at the TN classic and made my string while I waited and was the nicest guy you could ever meet and his strings are the bomb!!

Offline Seeking Trad Deer

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 06:56:00 PM »
pleased with Chad and his strings myself   :thumbsup:
The Lord is my Shepherd

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 06:59:00 PM »
He is the man!! One of the best in the business! Shawn
Shawn

Offline LBR

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 11:28:00 PM »
Wow--thanks!  Shoot, they are just strings to me.  Most folks I deal with are great, and I just try and return the favor.

Chad

Offline SOS

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 11:42:00 PM »
And Chad's even fun to shoot with.  Had the pleasure of meeting and shooting with him at TBG State Shoot last year.  His doing the twist video is great for making your own strings and he's answers lots of ChekMate questions to boot.

Offline mooseman76

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2007, 01:23:00 AM »
I'll chime in as well.  Chad has been great to deal with.  Puts up with a million emails to help me find perfect string.  As a reward I let him choose the colors for me :^)  I have two strings on order from him and suspect there will be many more as long as he'll have me and my emails.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©