3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Admin & Mods -- THANK YOU!  (Read 874 times)

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Admin & Mods -- THANK YOU!
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2011, 09:51:00 PM »
Many thanks for taking the time to post your comments....anytime there is a bashing thread on another site, the contributing membership grows.  This year there have been more in the 1st month than nearly all of last year.

We'll do something again this year just like always to give back the Contributor 2011 effort.  Hopefully another hunt of some sort.

Thanks again.

:notworthy:    :notworthy:    :notworthy:    :notworthy:    :notworthy:
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline jcar315

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2011, 10:03:00 PM »
Thanks again Terry and thanks for the reminder.
Proud Dad to two awesome Kids and a very passionate pig hunter.

Right handed but left eye dominant.

Proud to be a Native TEXAN!!!!!

"TGMM  Family of the Bow"

Online champ38

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2011, 10:06:00 PM »
Appreciate all you guys do, its the best Trad Bowhunting site on the web. Shane
56" Shrew Classic Carbon 68@29
58" 2-P Centaur Cabon Elite 57@29

Offline jsweka

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2011, 10:17:00 PM »
The bashing, whining, disrespect, and general "I'm right and your wrong" attitude on the other big site is what made me register here. It's always good to keep things on topic and if you want to debate non-traditional archery related topics, there are other places to do that.    :clapper:
>>>---->TGMM<----<<<<

Offline Kenneth

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2011, 10:22:00 PM »
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this site!!!!  Thank you Mods, and Terry for all you do!!

I didn't know how bad it was other places but I saw the light today.   :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:    :clapper:
Chasing my kids and my degree for now but come next fall the critters better look out.  ;)

Online 4 point

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2011, 11:12:00 PM »
Terry and the Mods do a great job of keeping the site in order.

Thanks guys

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2011, 08:31:00 AM »
You guys are too much....It took me two coffees this morning to update all the Contributors for 2011 that came in yesterday and last night.

:notworthy:      :notworthy:      :notworthy:       :notworthy:      :notworthy:       :notworthy:
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline Andy Cooper

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2011, 08:34:00 AM »
:thumbsup:
:campfire:       TGMM Family of the Bow       :archer:      

My Father's bow rack is the sky.

Offline TWarrows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2011, 08:37:00 AM »
new to this site and I would like to say thanks to all the people/ mods. that make it the best..

Offline LONGSTYKES

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2011, 08:55:00 AM »
WE appreciate all that you do Terry. Thanks God Bless Don
" The History of the Bow and Arrow is the History of Mankind " Fred Bear

TGMM Family of The Bow
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

Offline Over&Under

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2011, 10:41:00 AM »
I really enjoy all this site has to offer, and hats off to the Mods for that!!!

:clapper:
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss"          :)
TGMM

Offline Andy Diggs

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2011, 02:18:00 PM »
All though I dont post often, I have enjoyed this sight for years. Thanks to you all for running it like you do. Everyone I have met in person that are on this forum are 1st class individuals. Im trying to be more active cause its the right thing to do...and the well moderated classifieds are calling me  :thumbsup:

Offline jcar315

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2011, 04:01:00 PM »
:clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:
Proud Dad to two awesome Kids and a very passionate pig hunter.

Right handed but left eye dominant.

Proud to be a Native TEXAN!!!!!

"TGMM  Family of the Bow"

Offline Barney

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2011, 11:30:00 PM »
Maybe it's time for this to come back up.

Don't let a few bad apples.......

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Your yard, Your rules. People should respect that and I think most do.

Thanks for a place to "hang out"

Offline ishoot4thrills

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2011, 11:36:00 PM »
I appreciate Terry and all of the moderators for keeping our trading safe on here. I cannot begin to comprehend how much you guys really put into this great site.

Thanks guys!

:thumbsup:    :campfire:
58" JK Traditions Kanati Longbow
Ten Strand D10 String
Kanati Bow Quiver
35/55 Gold Tip Pink Nugents @ 30"
3 X 5" Feathers
19.9% FOC
49# @ 26.75"
165 FPS @ 10.4 GPP (510 gr. hunting arrow)
171 FPS @ 9.7 GPP (475 gr. 3D arrow)
3 Fingers Under

Offline MTArrowLauncher

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2011, 11:40:00 PM »
I posted this in the other thread as well

Although I am new to this forum, I am not new to forums in general. I have never seen a friendlier, accepting, helpful,  and giving forum or a nicer more trustworthly and plain aol good people than TG is. I think that is a combo of all the Good members and the awesome Nods that keep out the trash. Personally I think the 100 post for all classifieds is a great idea (and I don't even have 100 posts yet) and I think the only reason someone would be against it us if they wanted to just show up and sell things,  but as we've seen that's how the trash gets in.

As for standing up for a low life like the afore mentioned scammer, maybe those people aren't oposed to actions like that, but for the majority of hard working, honest, dependable members here, it wont be tolerated.

The close knit brotherhood that Trad Gang exemplifies is not possible without the mods working their tails off and everyone sticking together.

Mods, please don't let the whining of few end up ruining our great site you've all worked so hard for. Im sure the grateful masses on here would feel the same

All this is JMHO, YMMV

Fin
>>>---TGMM Family of the Bow--->

Offline Tav

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2011, 12:08:00 AM »
When I first started traditional archery in September I spent my time on another site full of arguing and catty people.  I got some good help there but didn't care for the general attitude on the site.  I mistakenly found Trad Gang and have not been on the other site for months.  This is the place for good advice, civility, and good people.  I happen to know one of the admin.  He is a really good guy who helps me out all of the time.  I have had a lot of guys treat me like I was in their camp.  That is because of the rules and the Admin. creating a place where good people want to hang out and share.  I hope nothing changes.  Just realized I could say thanks by contributing to Trad Gang.

Offline Over&Under

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2011, 12:11:00 AM »
Originally posted by Terry Green:
No worries....some folks are just more interested in starting fights, tearing others down, blatantly lying, and general disruption.  Imagine how the rest of their life is.....if they actually have one outside of their internet bashing agenda.
Makes you wonder sometimes...  :rolleyes:    Don't they have anything better to do???? Like shoot their longbows and recurves????  :saywhat:
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss"          :)
TGMM

Offline divecon10

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2011, 02:26:00 AM »
Was gonna reply on the Olis post but see it closed. So this’l do.
That smell, I think that sheep u r carrying’s butt is too close to u’r nose. Terry opinions are like nether orifices’, every got one and it can often get close enough to waft. “Illegetimi non carborundum” Trad Admin folk, known as the burden of responsibility, it was never going to be easy. U will not please all the people all the time but make such decisions in good conscience for the collective good, as u must and do.
Now the numbers r growing I imagine the collective time u’all put in service toward the benefit of us who make up this little gang is significant and at time intrusive personally, that will not change and the buck has to stop somewhere TG. Batter up!
The reality is as arbiters u make a difference for the better. I think u’ll find the percentage of those who appreciate good governance and what u all do is way far and above those who perceive otherwise, tho difference of opinion is a healthy concept in reality, for us all. Please don’t take this to heart as the freedom we enjoy here is well tempered by the policy and procedure u have put in place, collective experience n oft welcome wisdom and bye the healthy respect one for the other that has developed along the way. Never mind a few ****heads.
Perhaps there’s good reason for the 35,ooo odd members & growing. There’s a certain adhesiveness in common values. I tend to think this indicates more people are finding that here. More so than the actual disservice of governance, corporate avarice and roughshod ride we find ourselves subject to, that is often our lot, in the outside world.
divecon

Offline bsoper

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2011, 02:40:00 AM »
The work of a mod/admin is tiring. This site is kept very well. Thanks for all you do!
~Brock

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©