3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Hey Terry....  (Read 667 times)

Offline Elksong

• Trad Bowhunter
Hey Terry....
« on: April 23, 2011, 09:30:00 AM »
You are doing a great job. This site is the best trad. bowhunting/archery site on the web. I visit alot of the others and they can't even compare to TradGang!
I think that one of the main reason's is that you and your moderators are so involved. It shows that you guy's care about the site and the people gathering here. It has a family type atmosphere that you won't find anywhere else. Even if sometimes one of the kid's get out of line!LOL!
I have acted up a few times myself and made some smart arse remarks to you and the mods., but that is one of the great things here, you guy's ALWAYS respond and let me know what's-what.
Anyway, I saw the last post on the Ron Ollis thread and wanted you to know that you and the mods are top knotch people and are doing a better job at this web stuff than ANY OTHER site! Thank you!
What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit, for whatever happens to the beasts also happens to man. All things are connected. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the children of the earth

Offline tracker1

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Hey Terry....
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 09:44:00 AM »
Terry keep up the good work.  I'm just a newbie here but I can't go a day without looking at something on here this is the best bow hunting site I have found.  Don't let a couple of jerks get you down best wishes tracker1 (Burton).

Offline Mudd

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 09:44:00 AM »
X's 2

:archer:
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Offline GRINCH

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 09:50:00 AM »
I can't imagine moderating a 30,000 member website,I'm not much on patience, for myself I want to thank you,I know I couldn't do it with as much patience as you and the others have shown.   :clapper:      :clapper:      :clapper:
TGMM Family of The Bow,
USN 1973-1995

Offline traditional beagle

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 10:01:00 AM »
I really appreaciate the fact that if a post is out of line or bickering gets started then it disappears really fast. We don't need that. Guys on this site are much more considerate than on the others, even when we do differ we remain civil. I to thank you for the great job. Much hard work for so little thanks.

Offline djohnson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 10:08:00 AM »
Appreciate ALL the hard work!!!  :notworthy:    :notworthy:    :notworthy:
John 3:16

Offline YORNOC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2011, 10:23:00 AM »
:thumbsup:    :thumbsup:    :notworthy:    :notworthy:    :campfire:
David M. Conroy

Online trad_bowhunter1965

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2011, 10:28:00 AM »
Thanks Terry for all that you and Mod do, this place is awesome please keep up the great work.  :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:  
Blake
" I am driven by those thing that rouse my traditional sense of archery and Bowhunting" G Fred Asbell

Trad Gang Hall of Fame
Yellowstone Longbows
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Professional Bowhunters Society Associate Member
Retired 38 years DoD civilian.

Offline Broken Arrows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2011, 10:29:00 AM »
I have been on many sites and this is the one I look at every day unless I am hunting or not around a PC the if I can find a smart phone I will visit. I have been doing trad archery for 13 but before I found this sit I had no idea how mush I was missing and like every one says YOU AND ALL THE MODERATORS ROCK if things change I will still visit every day there is to much info on here not to.   :notworthy:    :clapper:
Take the long way around.
Dwyer Endeavor 58" 64@29"
Super Shrew 58" 60@28"
Thunder Child 58" 60@28"
Toelke Pika 56" 60@29"

Offline T.P.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2011, 10:30:00 AM »
You and the other mods are outstanding at keeping this site going. I'm sure everybody appreciates all the hard work put into this site!     :thumbsup:

Offline Indiana-jim

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2011, 10:31:00 AM »
this is the only site i visit and elksong hit it right on the head. thanks guys

Offline Stinger

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2011, 10:32:00 AM »
Couldn't agree more!  Don't let the words of a few malcontents get you down.  Those of us that have been here a while know that you and the other mods / admin do a magnificent job.  It is important that you know that we appreciate all that you do to make this such a great site.

Offline KSdan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2011, 10:47:00 AM »
Yup.  I hope your were just spouting off- don't change the rules.  Only "home" site for me too. When you are a leader there will ALWAYS be people who disagree; listen to them humbly as there may be something to learn- then go on and do what you need to.

Dan in KS
If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat? ~anon

Bears can attack people- although fewer people have been killed by bears than in all WWI and WWII combined.

Offline Old Chief

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2011, 10:47:00 AM »
I am a newbie on this site, but I have been  involved in archery for over 40 years.  When I decided to go completely traditional, I visited several sites, but continually returned to this one.  This is the best archery site on the web, because of your RULES and the enforcement of them.  I believe that anyone that has a problem with the rules has several other sites to go to and to leave this one as it is.  I know it is usually a thankless job, but believe me there are several folks out here just like me who really appreciate the work you do - THANK YOU

Offline PrarrieDog

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2011, 10:54:00 AM »
This place is like a corner coffee shop in a small town. Familiar folks, easy atmosphere.
My thanks also to Terry and the mods.

Offline ti-guy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 11:03:00 AM »
We human tends to focus more on negative things in life and that is huge amount of energy lost.
In everything in life: WATER THE FLOWER NOT THE WEEDS and I can read it and feel it right now.  :thumbsup:   :)   :campfire:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward.So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great.

Offline Pepper

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 11:10:00 AM »
Terry,
I can agree with all the folks here,(and do), tell you how great you are, etc.
I know from my own experience that sometimes it looks like there are so many alligators, that the swamp will never get drained.
Take some time, re-group, re-assess, and then come back.
I wouldn't know where to begin to do what you and the other mods do, but I do know that this site would be junk with out you, and the members who do care.
What ever your decision, know that we do appreciate you and all your efforts.
Via con Dios me amigo.
Pepper
Archery is a family sport, enjoy it with your family.

Offline KyStickbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2011, 11:28:00 AM »
I can't go a day without getting on this site guys. It's my stress relief reading and looking at all the good things people have to say on this site. Thank you for making this site so enjoyable for me and the other 30,000 members. Great job guys!!!!
Aim small...Miss small!!

Offline coaster500

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2011, 11:30:00 AM »
The American system of democracy will prevail until that moment when politicians discover that they can bribe the electorate with their own money

Offline lpcjon2

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2011, 11:31:00 AM »
:thumbsup:     :notworthy:    :campfire:  Thanks Terry.Tim
Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a
difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem.
—President Ronald Reagan

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©