3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: TradGang and SPAM  (Read 705 times)

Offline Buckwheaties

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: TradGang and SPAM
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 11:24:00 AM »
Good for you Terry.. Keep up the GOOD WORK.. There are many of us who appreciate it..
"Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do."

Offline djohnson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2011, 11:29:00 AM »
Thanks for your diligence.  :thumbsup:
John 3:16

Offline last arrow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2011, 11:30:00 AM »
Thanks guys.  I really appreciate these explanations also.  It provides everyone the understanding needed to accept a decision.
"all knowledge is good. All knowledge opens doors. Ignorance is what closes them." Louis M. Profeta MD

"We must learn to see and accept the whole truth, not just the parts we like." - Anne-Marie Slaughter

Michigan Traditional Bowhunters
TGMM "Family of the Bow"

Offline tradbower

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2011, 11:33:00 AM »
Again    THANK YOU  Terry  and to all the admin.
As stated above "There are many of us who appreciate it.."
                      Pete
"Never to old to learn something new"

Offline Blueridge

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2011, 11:34:00 AM »
Thanks Terry , this is the best site
Isaiah 1:18-20 Come now let us reason together, says the Lord.

Offline salemons

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2011, 11:45:00 AM »
Thanks! It's good to see an explanation for things that happen with the forum. This is the best forum and I don't want to see it go bad.
Quinn Stallion Classic 53#
Quinn Stingray 35# limbs
66" Mohawk T/D 45#

Offline SlowBowinMO

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2011, 12:50:00 PM »
Originally posted by Terry Green:

And after this weekend's barrage of emails...I realize there are WAY more of you that get it than don't.

I'm here for those that get it....you are the soul reason I started the site.
Yep Terry, that's exactly it.  In police work we spend 95% of our time dealing with the 5% of deadbeats who will never play by society's rules.  We need to remember the 95% who ARE playing by the rules.  They are the ones we are here for.
"Down-Log Blind at Misty River"

Offline hvyhitter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2011, 01:02:00 PM »
Thanks for the reminder Terry I have noticed some of those threads myself and wondered about them. Anytime anyone asks about a product anymore and I happen to use or own it, I try to check and see if its made or sold by a sponser before giving my two cents. I hate being used to give anyone a free ride.
Bowhunting is "KILL and EAT" not "Catch and Release".....Semper Fi!

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2011, 01:09:00 PM »
:campfire:  Love this place for a reason
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline Red Tailed Hawk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2011, 01:10:00 PM »
Keep up the excellent work, this site is a treasure and should be realized.
I'm drinking from a saucer 'cause my cup has overflowed

Offline rick7

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2011, 01:28:00 PM »
thank you

Offline dino

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2011, 04:20:00 PM »
Thank you Terry.  I'm tired of reading some of the threads that you are talking about.  They are pretty transparent like they are trying to fool somebody.  Great site and we need support the sponsors that support it. dino
"The most demanding thing you can ask of a piece of wood is for it to become an arrow shaft. You reduce it to the smallest of dimension yet ask it to remain it's strongest, straightest and most durable." Bill Sweetland

Online cacciatore

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2011, 05:16:00 PM »
Terry you are under pressure from many fronts and we can just be thanksful for all the hard work you are called to make for us.it is right to protect and support our sponsors because they love and contribute to this site as well.This is a great place because there are much more good people than bad apple,thanks to the dayly controll of the moderators.
1993 PBS Regular
Compton
CBA
CSTAS

Offline Ray Lyon

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2011, 05:26:00 PM »
I've been around here for a few years now. The decisions made by 'management' are always spot on and for the good of the site.  The explanation above is not owed to any of us, but it's representative of the communication that is always put forth in good faith.  

Thanks again Terry/Rob/Admins for the top notch traditional playground in the cyber world.
Tradgang Charter Member #35

Offline bolong

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2011, 06:01:00 PM »
Terry I greatly appreciate what you and the rest of the Tradgang staff do. Keep up the good work.
bolong

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2011, 06:19:00 PM »
Originally posted by cacciatore:
Terry you are under pressure from many fronts and we can just be thanksful for all the hard work you are called to make for us.it is right to protect and support our sponsors because they love and contribute to this site as well.This is a great place because there are much more good people than bad apple,thanks to the dayly controll of the moderators.
THANK YOU!!!! Also...you have not idea how many times I' been emailed and read 'elsewhere'....'Its all about the money'....what folks don't know is I turn AWAY money, LOTS of money....the tail will NOT wag the dog here.  The Sponsorship is all about paying for the site.  I wish I could still write one check a year and go on...oh how easy that was.  Now I have billing, collecting, banner changes and file a tax return.  It turned 'into' a business that I did not intend in the Begin.  But, that is all part of it if we are going to have Trad Gang.  I'm NOT complaining!!!

I appreciate the folks that Sponsor Trad Gang Greatly as we would not be able to have this site without them.  And out of respect, I will protect them from folks that just walk in here thinking the will get free promotion of their good.  And, you would not believe the 'tricks' folks pull...all in the name of 'helping trad archery'...and I've even been threatened by vendors because they didn't fit the criteria.  I do NOT want Bass Pro Shop banners here at Trad Gang....I want folks that have their hearts and soul poured into our lifestyle sponsoring the site....they scratch our back, we scratch theirs.

What you hear 'elsewhere' is only 'their side' of the story....email me if you want to hear the other side.

Someone just emailed me the other day and said they would not visit Trad Gang if I didn't allow a certain vendor to be talked about.  Guess what, we still wont let that vendor be talked about due to his actions here....even if he offered to pay.

I also have heard 'it don't cost that much to run a site'.  This claim is made by folks that do NOT have a site this large, and have no CLUE how much time it takes to keep everything in order.  If Rob DiStefano was paid what he's really worth, or for the time he puts in, we would have to TRIPLE the sponsorship fee....btw, which has remained the same amount since we started sponsorships back in 2005.  Rob has don't more that most realize or even can imagine!!!

But I repeat, the tail will not wag the dog.  Trad Gang will not exist before I bow down to certain folks and their demands.  I have taken a beating 'elsewhere' for that, but I don't care.  Trad Gang is going to stay with its original mission statement as long as I own it.  

And no....it aint for sale.          ;)
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline Cocklebur

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2011, 06:29:00 PM »
Good job Terry! And thank you for the site.

Offline doug77

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2011, 06:39:00 PM »
Thanks for the great site Terry.

doug77

Offline glass76

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2011, 07:24:00 PM »
Thanks for keeping Trad Gang just like it is. We appreciate it!

Offline johnis

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2011, 07:28:00 PM »
Thanks Terry and all moderators for being our guards so we can enjoy this greate place!!  :campfire:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©