3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: How about some BBO pics?  (Read 213 times)

Offline Looper

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
How about some BBO pics?
« on: April 29, 2011, 01:55:00 PM »
I've got 3 BBOs I'm working on and need a little inspiration.  Could those of you that have them, post some pics of your BBOs?  I guess any bamboo-backed bow would be fine.

My first one is a Torges style I finished a couple of years ago.  It's little too short for me, and needs some tiller refinement, so I'm redoing it for a friend.

The second is a 64" takedown bbo.  I think I'll make this one for my traveling bow.  It has that awesome dark bamboo on the back.  I'll probably leave the bamboo unscraped.

The third is a 68" bbo.  I plan on skinning this one with some copperhead skins I have.

I'm thinking that this season I might hunt exclusively with a bbo.  I think some cane shafts with turkey feathers and trade points would be a nice match.  I've also got plans for a coyote back quiver to hold them.

Offline Ricker

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: How about some BBO pics?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 03:03:00 PM »
Bamboo backed bows are my personal favorite.  I have a Dryad BBO with a horn belly that is just incredible.  The horn does magical things to those boo backed bows.
I'll try to get a pic up on here for you when I get a chance.

Offline joekeith

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 08:34:00 PM »
My Dryad Hunter is one of my favorite bows to shoot.  If I have a "forgiving" bow, it would have to be this one.  Sorry don't have any good pics of it.

Offline Looper

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 12:48:00 PM »
I know there have to be some BBO pics out there.  I'd really like to see some grip details.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©