3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: need some exhibitors and demo's for local St. Jude fund raiser  (Read 207 times)

Offline ilarcher

• Trad Bowhunter
Hey fellow gangers, My club was aproached by one of the local St. Jude runners to do a 3D shooting event to help raise money. Her and her family are new to archery and really love the sport and wanted to spread the word about archery as a family sport.

Well the short story of all this is she has set a date for the shoot of June 4 and I thought about seeing if we could get people in the archery sport to come and set up a booth to give people more to do and to give people more chances of learning more about archery. Booth space is free, all you would need to do is let me know if you would like to come. The event  will be in Lexington IL at the Lexington Sportsman Club(www.lexingtonsportsmanclub.com)

This is the first year for this. So your booth doesn't need to be fancy. You would need to bring your own tables and what not.

We were also seeing if we could find people who wanted to do demo's of some sort. They are planning for alot of kids and families and a short demo would be interesting for the kids.

Just seeing if any of you would be interested. Not trying to step on any toes here, but trying to put a st. jude fund raiser together on a short notice.

Thanks
Brent Wolber
IBEP Instructor
I live for ARCHERY!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©