3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Some Bob Swinehart Facts  (Read 444 times)

Offline Cody Roiter

• Trad Bowhunter
Some Bob Swinehart Facts
« on: June 22, 2007, 12:58:00 PM »
Bob Swinehart was born in the late 30s or early 40s he was born in pottstown Penn. He was in the army for three years.Bob had four kids 3 girls and a boy named kurt.
His archery equipment was hill longbow made by Howard hill archery. I am also thinking that he made some of his own bows as well. He shot 70-100 pound longbows. Arrows he used where the good old fiberglass arrows the reason is because he could jam lots of them in a box and send them off.
He used a fletch that was higher and longer. his elephant arrows where 40 inches long with a hill type head.he also did trick shooting. I also know that he was making on movie called The Archer.
We as archer's must keep it alive by helping others into the sport WE LOVE.

Offline SteveMcD

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Some Bob Swinehart Facts
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 01:04:00 PM »
Thanks for posting Cody. We don't hear very often about Bob Swinehart. Which I think is sad.
Someday you and I will take the Great Hart by our own skill alone, and with an arrow. And then the Little Gods of the Woods will chuckle and rub their hands and say, "Look, Brothers. An Archer! The Old Times are not altogether gone!"

Offline Cody Roiter

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Some Bob Swinehart Facts
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 01:18:00 PM »
I am going to try and make a web site just on Bob if I can.
We as archer's must keep it alive by helping others into the sport WE LOVE.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©