3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Tall Tines Customer Service  (Read 361 times)

Offline LoweBow

• Trad Bowhunter
Tall Tines Customer Service
« on: May 02, 2011, 01:59:00 PM »
Don't know if many of you remember, but a little over a month ago I had posted under a Tall Tines thread about how I wasn't too impressed w/ the "toughness" of the finish on the used TT recurve I had picked up.  My bow, which I picked up off of 1/4 away, had a couple spots on the riser where I could scratch off the finish w/ my fingernail.  Within a few hours of posting this Brian Wessell contacted me thru PM saying to please send him the bow.  I explained to him that I was 2nd owner and he didn't have to fix it as I know how this works with warranty.  He insisited I send him the bow regardless of the fact and then went on to post on the thread that he'd had an issue w/ a finish he used on a few bows and had not used the product since.
I sent him the bow and had it back in just a few weeks.  To say it looks better than new would be an understatement.  I think the finish on the bow now shows the woodgrain in the Zircote even better than it did in the new pics from when it was built!  Can't thank Brian enough!  Stand up guy for sure!

I'm sooooooo Glad I caught Fred (1/4 away) at a weak moment and he sold me this bow.  No doubt in my mind what I'll be carrying to the KY deer woods this fall!  It's easy to see and feel why there are always standing adds in the classifieds for "WTB TallTines."

She's 60"
51# @ 28"
Zircote and Myrtle

A couple pics snapped on my phone after climbing out of the turkey blind Saturday Morning.

Backwater Bowfishing Pro Staff.
MossyOak Pro Staff.
They can have my bow when it's pried from my cold dead fingers.

Offline mooseman76

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Tall Tines Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 02:24:00 PM »
Great looking bow and always nice to hear about a bowyer (or any business person, for that matter) standing up for their product.  Congrats on your "new" bow and, Brian, I applaud you...Mike

Offline kawika b

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 02:27:00 PM »
Now that is a looker!   :notworthy:
Nana ka maka;
ho`olohe ka pepeiao;
pa`a ka waha.

Observe with the eyes;
listen with the ears;
shut the mouth.

Thus one learns>>>------>TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Over&Under

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 02:32:00 PM »
Lowebow

Great looking TT.  Have one headed my way, and hope it shoots as good as yours looks.

Hats off to Brian!
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss"          :)
TGMM

Offline Lin Rhea

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 02:38:00 PM »
It's a beauty. Mine should be coming up soon and things like this just make me anxious.  :D  Lin
"We dont rent pigs." Augustus McCrae
ABS Master Bladesmith
TGMM Family of the Bow
Dwyer Dauntless longbow 50 @ 28
Ben Pearson recurve 50 @ 28
Tall Tines Recurve 47@28
McCullough Griffin longbow 43@28

Offline turkey522

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 02:58:00 PM »
Beautiful bow Lowebow just the right specs for me.I keep looking at the Talltines and really like them.I will have one in the near future.Can't beat that for customer service.Don't know Brian personally but has to be a stand up fellow the way he stands behind his product.

Offline Dirtybird

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 02:58:00 PM »
Yeah, Brian is a great bowyer to deal with and really does stand behind his product.  Great looking bow you got.

Online cacciatore

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 03:01:00 PM »
Brian is for sure a true gentleman and a talented bowyer.great looking TT.
1993 PBS Regular
Compton
CBA
CSTAS

Offline Zradix

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 04:33:00 PM »
My god that's pretty!

And good on you for posting the GOOD after the BAD.
   :thumbsup:
If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting.~Aristotle

..there's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.~ F.Bear

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 04:57:00 PM »
Very Pretty Ziricote and if you got it off Fred 1/4way He only keeps bows about 2/3 months Max so I know he hardly shot it...If anybody knows Fred keep an eye out for what he's selling...Always nice bows at a super low price ...He just pretty much gave away his Hoots he just got around Dec. I think instead of calling him 1/4 away we all should now call him "Givin it Away"..Fred are ya tired of the Crow Creek yet?   :laughing:

Offline LoweBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 05:55:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Keefer:
Very Pretty Ziricote and if you got it off Fred 1/4way He only keeps bows about 2/3 months Max so I know he hardly shot it...If anybody knows Fred keep an eye out for what he's selling...Always nice bows at a super low price ...He just pretty much gave away his Hoots he just got around Dec. I think instead of calling him 1/4 away we all should now call him "Givin it Away"..Fred are ya tired of the Crow Creek yet?    :knothead:
Backwater Bowfishing Pro Staff.
MossyOak Pro Staff.
They can have my bow when it's pried from my cold dead fingers.

Offline Friend

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 08:24:00 PM »
You most certainly have a prize in her.

Congrats!!
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Offline buckster

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2011, 08:40:00 PM »
Brian has awesome customer service, A++!
"Carpe Carp" ... Seize the fish.

Offline Terry Lightle

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2011, 09:25:00 PM »
Good people with a good product with good service usually are successful in business.Sounds like Brian has it going on
Compton Traditional Bowhunters Life Member

Offline Keith Zimmerman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2011, 09:35:00 PM »
I like it.  Needs checkered though:)

Offline eddings220

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 09:49:00 PM »
Great Looking TT Lowebow!

I bought a TT a good while back, and within I think a month, I accidently closed the van door on it and damaged the upper limb.  I called Brian and sent him some pic's to see what he thougth about it, "could it be saved".  He said he thought so but would need to actually see it. So I sent the limbs to him, he inspected, repaired, ran a few arrows through it and sent back to me at NO CHARGE. A truly great gesture on his part and shows his character as a person and businessman.
"Respect & Integrity" - Two things that will get you a long way with God and with men.  Mark Eddings

Offline Over&Under

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 10:04:00 PM »
Just emailed Brian about a TT I just recieved and he emailed me back in like minutes!!!!

Excellent Customer Service is what it is all about!
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss"          :)
TGMM

Offline Steve O

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 10:29:00 PM »
Jake, you got lucky on the e-mail    :D

Brian is a man of his word and a person you can trust.  Unless a guy is completely unreasonable, they are not going away from TallTines unhappy.  

In fact, I got a bit of good news today, he told me my new longbow is shipping...just in time for the Manitoba bears...

Offline Steve Clandinin

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 11:43:00 PM »
This just confirms why we should all support our sponsors,everyone I have delt with are true class acts,part of our big Family.
Quote from Howard Hill.( Whenever he taught someone to shoot) "Son make up your mind right now if you want to target shoot or hunt as theres a world of differance between the two"

Offline ozzyshane

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2011, 05:33:00 AM »
Class act and a great looking TT is it the long riser model Thansk Shane

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©