3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Az Tradganger Fall Turkey/Deer hunt?  (Read 289 times)

Offline RookieBwhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
Az Tradganger Fall Turkey/Deer hunt?
« on: May 05, 2011, 09:51:00 PM »
I am starting to kick around the idea of hunting Unit 23 this fall archery season and thought I would see if anyone would be interested. I have some homework to do on the unit and plan to get up there as often as I can before the season. I think it would be fun to get some type of annual trip going. Thoughts and suggestions definitely welcome!
"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere." -Frank Clark

Voodoostik 58" 50@28"

Offline sam barrett

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Az Tradganger Fall Turkey/Deer hunt?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 09:57:00 PM »
Could out of state hunters get a tag or would we have to draw?  Thanks.

Offline RookieBwhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 11:52:00 PM »
Yes, both are over the counter. Bear and mtn lions are as well.
"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere." -Frank Clark

Voodoostik 58" 50@28"

Offline azhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 09:17:00 PM »
I like 23 South. Really good elk, turkey and bear hunting. We took a couple turkeys last year, my friend took a nice bear on a trip we took together last year and he took a nice bull this past year. I would love to join up with you except with my boys, brother in law and nephew along with a few friends we hunt together most of the time. Makes it hard to join up with anyone else, but good luck with you hunt.

Offline RookieBwhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 11:03:00 PM »
Sounds like you already have a great group to hunt with. I'll post where I am and all are welcome to stop by or camp. More the merrier! Like I said, I still want to get out this spring and take a look at the unit so no definite plans as of yet. Still on the fence for bear - will have to see where my confidence is at come August.    :archer2:

Voodoostik 58" 50@28"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©