3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: SE texas trad shops?  (Read 262 times)

Offline sndmn11

• Trad Bowhunter
SE texas trad shops?
« on: June 23, 2007, 12:38:00 PM »
im in bridge city, tx for the weekend visiting my girlfriend's family...her 13 year old cousin told me he got some master badge in boys scouts in archery and was going to buy a recurve at bass pro.  i really want to let him know there are better bows than the pse thing he was thinking of so is there any traditional or any sort of archery shops around this area?  any bowyers or anything?  he is from houston as well.  this might also cure a little bit of boredom that i've got right now...

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: SE texas trad shops?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 12:55:00 PM »
Kyle,
Why not let him take a look at what is availble here in the classifieds?
You could log in on their puter, you may get a better deal. Just my two cents.

I just did a google and found this;  

Hope it helps

Offline sndmn11

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 01:38:00 PM »
yes we have been looking at the classifieds on here, and i think he is somewhat overwhelmed.  i would also feel better about helping him if he could get his hands on some different recurves and longbows to see what he likes best.  i think if we did that, we could narrow down the classifieds on here a little bit better as far as what type of bow he wants and the poundage and other particulars.  my girlfriend and i did go by the archery shop on town (the one on your map) and they have a very nice selection of compounds.  i appreciate your help, i think my girlfriend found a trad shop in beaumont (sp?) that she is going to call and we will probably head over there.  i also would like to shoot some bows as i have only shot maybe six different bowyers bows in denver.
kyle

Offline longbowfanatic02

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 02:29:00 PM »
sndmn 11, there is a shop in Houston but I'm not familiar with it or the name, Rick Erdman (Sweptwing Bows) worked out of it or something like that, Bob Lee archery is up the road in Jacksonville, if your up for a roadtrip, I don't know how far. The guys over at texasbowhunter.com should know what is in your area just give them a while to speak up

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©