3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: RH "LOSTCREEK" "LEGACY" PASS-AROUND  (Read 1047 times)

Offline leatherneck

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: RH "LOSTCREEK" "LEGACY" PASS-AROUND
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2011, 10:06:00 AM »
OK guys, where is this fine bow at? How about a review from some of you. The purpose of a pass around is so the bowyer and future clients can get some reviews on their products. Chad was nice enough to get these bows out,the least we can do is write a few words about it.
Sooooo,who has it now?
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying"

Proud shareholder of MK,LLC

Offline screamin

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2011, 10:28:00 AM »
How's this for a review? "I was the first one to try it and I should have bought it"

Offline leatherneck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2011, 01:44:00 PM »
Originally posted by screamin:
How's this for a review? "I was the first one to try it and I should have bought it"
Thats a pretty good start. Maybe thats why I wanted to go last.  :bigsmyl:  I might ask Chad to save me on the shipping back to him.
Wishful thinking. It's too light for me to buy but I'm anxious to try it.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying"

Offline Bladepeek

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2011, 01:45:00 PM »
Well, since i have 3 of Chad's bows and one of them is brand new, I better keep my name off the list. I have trouble saying "no".
60" Bear Super K LH 40#@28
69" Matt Meacham LH 42@28
66" Swift Wing LH 35@28
54" Java Man Elk Heart LH 43@28
62"/58" RER LXR LH 44/40@28

Offline screamin

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2011, 01:56:00 PM »
Originally posted by leatherneck:

Originally posted by screamin:
Thats a pretty good start. Maybe thats why I wanted to go last.   :bigsmyl:   I might ask Chad to save me on the shipping back to him.
Wishful thinking. It's too light for me to buy but I'm anxious to try it. [/b]
Thats why I didn't get it either, a little to light. I bought a life-ender instead and the handle and I don't get along, I have it up for sale in the classifieds right now. The Legacy is a very nice bow and I think it is every bit as good as the life-ender.

Offline PowDuck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2011, 01:59:00 PM »
Originally posted by leatherneck:
OK guys, where is this fine bow at? How about a review from some of you. The purpose of a pass around is so the bowyer and future clients can get some reviews on their products. Chad was nice enough to get these bows out,the least we can do is write a few words about it.
Sooooo,who has it now?
I asked the same question back in August. Hopefully it will show up somewhere soon and a report will be given.

Patiently waiting my turn.
Romans 8:28

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2011, 02:38:00 PM »
FWIW I used Chad's LH model. I was first up. I ordered one as a result and love it. I would like to see more reviews on both the RH and the LH.
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Offline ammoeater

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2011, 03:06:00 PM »
I was just thinking about this today, too! Still waiting my turn, too...Let's hear who has it, and what everybody thinks of it!

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2011, 06:38:00 PM »
The bow took a wrong turn ended up stuck in Wyoming for three weeks, and then back to the east coast. The total down time of 5 weeks and the chase has wore me out, and I'm probley going to end the pass around early. I just got it back home last week ,and I'm unsure what to do for sure. It don't seem to be getting as many reviews from the people who have had it as I thought. I have also now only decide to only offer three models of "Lost Creek bows for 2012. "Life Ender" 56-60 "Judge" 60-64 and the Lost Creek T/D 60-64 Feel free to post your thoughts. Thanks Chad
May the spirit of archery always be with you,and keep you young at heart.  www.lostcreekbow-com.webs.com

Offline jsparky93

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2011, 09:03:00 PM »
No N.A.T.?

Offline JimL

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2011, 06:07:00 AM »
I think you may be making a mistake dropping the Legacy.  I haven't shot any of the three you list but I got a left handed Legacy off the site here and it is an outstanding shooter.  I didn't get along too well with the Legend but the Legacy is magic.  I am not left handed but I can shoot it just about as well as I can right handed.  It is very smooth to 29" where I pull and it is fast for a 42# at 28" bow.  I have never put silencers on it but it is as quite as any other bow I have shot without.  It has no big kick and is very handy to carry.  It would be nice to doll it up with some exotic woods but is just fine like it is.  If my shoulder hadn't gotten better it would be my go to now.
...by Him to reconcile all things unto Himself; whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.   Col  1:20

Offline ammoeater

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2011, 11:58:00 AM »
Wow, sorry to hear that Chad.  I was really looking forward to checking it out.  If you decide to continue the pass-around, I'm still interested!

Offline ammoeater

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2011, 12:05:00 PM »
And to anybody that had a chance to try it, please post up a review.  Chad was good enough to offer this bow, now do your part and let us know what you think!

Offline jim ratcliff

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2011, 03:54:00 PM »
I was looking forward to trying a lost creek! Chad I don't blame you though...you offered us a chance to try one of your bows and the actions of a few screwed the rest of us! I only regret not getting on the list sooner...jim
well....let's go let the air out'a one!

Offline leatherneck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2011, 08:47:00 PM »
WOW!!!! So much for my test drive.

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2011, 08:56:00 PM »
I still might keeep the pass around going I will know the first of next week.
May the spirit of archery always be with you,and keep you young at heart.  www.lostcreekbow-com.webs.com

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2011, 08:57:00 PM »
I still have all the forms, and I would be willing to make anyone a bow off any of the seven forms I have. I will always keep the N.A.T. and the Legacy forms; I just thought I had too many of the similar models and wanted to save confusion.
Thank you, Chad
p.s. I may continue the pass-around, still not sure, as I had so much trouble keeping track of where the bow was currently located.

Offline jsparky93

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2011, 08:44:00 PM »
Hey Chad sent you a pm

Offline PowDuck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2011, 10:51:00 AM »
Originally posted by jim ratcliff:
I was looking forward to trying a lost creek! Chad I don't blame you though...you offered us a chance to try one of your bows and the actions of a few screwed the rest of us!  
I couldn't agree more. I totally understand though.
Same thing happened on an arrow pass around from Rob D.
Romans 8:28

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©