3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: LOST CREEK LEGEND/LEGACY!!!!!!  (Read 186 times)

Offline stick hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
LOST CREEK LEGEND/LEGACY!!!!!!
« on: May 21, 2011, 03:24:00 PM »
HI guys I just received 2 new bows from Chad at Lost creek a Legend Longbow and a Lecacy Longbow. I got to shoot a little today and can tell you these bows shoot like they have eyes!!! I am really a recurve shooter as I couldn't really shoot longbows as well but can tell you these bows are the smoothest and fastest longbows I have shot to date,and (THATS ALOT!!). I can't believe how smooth the bows draw (58Inch) I have shot many 64 Inch longbows that weren't this smooth. I got a 42@28 Legacy and can tell you It shoots as fast as some of my 50 pound bows. These bows are extremely accurate and easy to shoot!!!! I also noticed something about any of Chad's bows Is that they seem to shoot any arrow you put out of It. I would like to end In saying that I have been shooting Chad's bows on and off for a while and was always Impressed!!! with the product. Chad has come a long way In bow building and has a FINE PRODUCT that not only performs well but Is a GREAT BUY! that you can afford. If you guys haven't shot a lostcreek you owe It to yourself! Thanks Chad!

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: LOST CREEK LEGEND/LEGACY!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 03:33:00 PM »
Thanks, Chaz! I'm glad you like both bows, I am extremely satisfied with their performance and individual characteristics. I believe you may need some pics, I think my wife might have taken a couple, I'll see what I can find! Congrats on your new toys!!!!  :jumper:   Chad
May the spirit of archery always be with you,and keep you young at heart.  www.lostcreekbow-com.webs.com

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 03:38:00 PM »
                                                This is the 58" 42@ 28" "Legacy" Pics
May the spirit of archery always be with you,and keep you young at heart.  www.lostcreekbow-com.webs.com

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 03:41:00 PM »
This is a pic of the 58" 45@ 28" Legend. I hope you don't mind me putting some pics up for ya.

Offline COLongbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 06:11:00 PM »
Wow Stick, those are both yours???

You lucky dude!

I agree on all counts. I'm shooting some discontinued CE Rebels that I'm sure are underspined for my bow, but my LC just continues to thrown them straight downrange when ever I ask. You could probably shoot your barbecue implements out of one of Chad's bows and it would fly straight.
BW PCH III

His servant

Offline K. Mogensen

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 08:31:00 PM »
Shot my NAT last night and have to agree with everything you said. I'm shooting 2 different spined arrows (2018 and 2016) and they group together nicely every time. I still say the grip on Chad's bows are the best part, fit's like a glove. The one on my NAT is a little bigger but it's slim width wise and fits my hand well. The grip on my Life Ender fishing bow is a bit smaller and absolutely the best grip I've felt so far.

Offline COLongbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2011, 09:53:00 PM »
Hey K,
I have to agree, besides all the other qualities that Chad's bows exhibit, it's the grip that still gets me. Very comfortable. And isn't that where it all starts and ends for most of us?

Looking forward to all the reviews on his TD pass-around.

Proud member of the I Love My Lost Creek Fan Club!
BW PCH III

His servant

Offline 16 gauge

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2011, 12:42:00 AM »
Chas,
  Your right on !  Chad has done a GREAT job !!!

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2011, 09:33:00 AM »
Originally posted by K. Mogensen:
... I still say the grip on Chad's bows are the best part, fit's like a glove. The one on my NAT is a little bigger but it's slim width wise and fits my hand well. The grip on my Life Ender fishing bow is a bit smaller and absolutely the best grip I've felt so far.
I spoke with Chad on the phone and mentioned this very thing. Chad said the grip on his test lefty takedown would be what he considers a meduim grip. One thing I liked about it was it puts the arrow right above the skin of my bow hand and gives the feeling of shooting off the hand. The bow fit my hand like he made it for me.

If you've read my review of "Stinger" then you are aware that in a 3D shoot yesterday I shot my best score ever in a 3D shoot. I believe one of the reasons was the shelf-to-bowhand relationship. It puts the bowhand closer to eye level and helps with shooting more accurately.

And for what it's worth Fred Bear shot a bow with nearly no shelf at all. I understand why now although I think Mr. Bear's shelf actually allowed off-the-hand shooting.

When my finances get right after this wedding my daughter has planned I'll be talking with Chad.

Thanks again Chad for the opportunity to shoot your bow.

Congrats on your new arrivals stick shooter. I'm sure you'll love both of them.
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Offline EL Mejor

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2011, 03:40:00 PM »
GOOD STUFF,,,
GREAT MEN LIVE DANGEROUSLY,small men don,t take chances...

Offline Ringneck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2011, 03:54:00 PM »
I like the contrast of the grey wood with the maple.

Offline crotch horn

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2011, 03:06:00 AM »
Back up for some fine bows!

Offline longbowben

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2011, 08:35:00 AM »
Very nice looking bows.And a lefty to boot.
54" Hoots 57@28
60" MOAB 60@28
Gold tip, 160gr Snuffer
TGMM Family of the Bow
USAF 90-96 69TH Bomb Squadron

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©