3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Delaney's Poundcake - St Jude's 2011 Auction  (Read 5025 times)

Offline sunny hill archer

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Delaney's Poundcake - St Jude's 2011 Auction
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2011, 08:05:00 AM »
Rizzy. You do look like an inmate.... Or a really bad Deliverance wannabe. I'm not sure which.
The old order is passing. Swiftly receding into memory are the days of strong, earnest men who followed an atavistic yearning to pit their skills against wild animals.

Billy Ellis

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2011, 08:09:00 AM »
So far I have not heard from the old bunch... But I have been contacted by some new blood.

So. I'm in for my share at 1k and our first new member who will remain anonymous is in for a share at 1k.

That's 2 thousand total for all you prison gaurds and assorted other such genius types.
The old order is passing. Swiftly receding into memory are the days of strong, earnest men who followed an atavistic yearning to pit their skills against wild animals.

Billy Ellis

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2011, 08:12:00 AM »
You have the lead, but it's going to take more than that to keep it.  I'm thinking you'll be dialing for more dollars before long...
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2011, 08:17:00 AM »
Originally posted by Whip:
  I'm thinking  
Isn't dangerous for you to be doing that???

Billy Ellis

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2011, 08:32:00 AM »
Originally posted by leatherneck:
That pic was for you sunny. My kids swore to disown me if I actually posted it. They said I look like an inmate.
Good Heavens, Rizzo, even your dog looks embarassed!

Good luck guys!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline leatherneck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2011, 10:47:00 AM »
Yap,Yap,Yap. Since biggie and the guys turned yellow you have resorted to anonymous donations. That pond will dry up soon. Our gang is just off taking care of some of the other items before they make a mad dash. The games have not begun just yet.  

Doc,why do you think I took the pic at night!!!lol Didn't want to scare the neighbors.
I think Forest was just waiting for me to drop that cake.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying"

Proud shareholder of MK,LLC

Offline hayslope

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2011, 02:49:00 PM »
Good to see our VP of Consumption back to roust the troops.

As a multi-shareholder from a previous battle and the lucky recipient of a grand Tippit knife thanks to Lil' D picking my name out of a basket, I am renewing my status as a bonafide shareholder.......$100 for MK, LLC.
TGMM Family of the Bow
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

“Only after the last tree has been cut down…the last river has been poisoned…the last fish caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten." - Cree Indian Prophesy

Offline elkken

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2011, 03:45:00 PM »
Hey Whip ... please add me to the share list for $100 ...

While Sunnyhill is tough and a fierce competitor I know for a fact he can be taken.

Dakota and Buddy my two canine shareholders from last year are in counting their piggy bank ... I have no doubt they will be back again this year too.  :jumper:    :jumper:
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

TGMM Family of the Bow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2011, 03:57:00 PM »
Originally posted by elkken:

Dakota and Buddy my two canine shareholders from last year are in counting their piggy bank ... I have no doubt they will be back again this year too.   :jumper:      :jumper:  
The dogs....the cats.....who's next UBL?????????

Billy Ellis

Offline leatherneck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2011, 04:01:00 PM »
Mikey-If your feeling lonely you can always jump ship and come from the dark side. We will welcome you with open arms.  :saywhat:    "[dntthnk]"
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying"

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2011, 04:38:00 PM »
There more time goes by the more people who want to back a winner are texting pm ingand calling.

They say ignorance is bliss.... It appears y'all are still blissfully ignorant of the impending epic failure you must endure yet again....

:bigsmyl:    :bigsmyl:    :bigsmyl:

Billy Ellis

Offline MTArrowLauncher

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2011, 04:57:00 PM »
Well guys, I can't do a full share either and be a full shareholder, but I always root for the little guys, so ill be a 1/4 shareholder for the cause.

Put me in for $25

Fin
>>>---TGMM Family of the Bow--->

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2011, 05:00:00 PM »
 We will welcome you with open arms.   :saywhat:      "[dntthnk]"  
I bet that's what you tell the inmates too.... Isn't it?????????????

Billy Ellis

Offline leatherneck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2011, 05:12:00 PM »
Just remember, I gave you a chance.  :wavey:

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2011, 05:50:00 PM »
Rizzy ...... I'll play what I got.

Billy Ellis

Offline leatherneck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2011, 06:03:00 PM »
All kidding aside, my hat goes off to you and your anonymous doner. We are all on the same side in the end.  :clapper:    :clapper:

Online tippit

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2011, 06:12:00 PM »
Mike don't start going soft on us...there's Pound Cake to be eaten.  Looks like we need a Board Meetin' to bring out our stock holders!
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2011, 06:31:00 PM »
All kidding aside, my hat goes off to you and your anonymous doner. We are all on the same side in the end.   :clapper:      :clapper:  
Yes Rizzo I agree.... We are.

I am glad you assume it's only one donor...

Y'all are sooooooo toast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy Ellis

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2011, 06:36:00 PM »
Sure, we want pound cake, and this could very well be our year.  We're ahead of the pace from prior years, and there is much more to come.  

Of course, the number one goal remains the same - to part 1K members with as many K's as we can squeeze out of them!  The real winners of these annual bickering matches are in Memphis!
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline leatherneck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2011, 06:49:00 PM »
Originally posted by tippit:
Mike don't start going soft on us...there's Pound Cake to be eaten.  Looks like we need a Board Meetin' to bring out our stock holders!
Nah....I just wanted to give mikey kudos before we knock the snot out of him!!!!!! He just doesn't realize that we are just toying with him.  :jumper:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©