3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Opening for 17-19 June for Hog Heaven  (Read 164 times)

Offline bartcanoe

• Trad Bowhunter
Opening for 17-19 June for Hog Heaven
« on: June 08, 2011, 04:46:00 PM »
Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I won't be able to attend the hunt, so there's a slot open.  

A great opporunity to share camp with some fellow tradgangers, and get your fill of pork.

Dave
Dave

US Army Retired (1984-2013)
Job 42:1-6

Offline Ray Hammond

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Opening for 17-19 June for Hog Heaven
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 06:30:00 PM »
Guys,

This would be a great chance to see what real southern hog hunting is all about... no hunters will have been at the camp for a month...and we're going to put out corn, corn, corn in all the ditches and standing water.

Should be a fantastic trip. Call me if you are interested.  Best of luck to you, Dave...sorry you aren't able to make it this time, but we'll get you up in November, buddy!!!!!
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Sean Butler

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Opening for 17-19 June for Hog Heaven
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 06:47:00 PM »
Hog heaven is a good time for sure!  I'm so excited about next week i've been dreaming about hogs!
"There is something about north. Something that sets it apart from all other directions. A person who is heading north is not making a mistake, in my opinion"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©