3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Attn NE Oklahoma tradgangers  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Mike Hames

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Attn NE Oklahoma tradgangers
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2007, 07:44:00 PM »
Hey Rocdoc, you wouldn't be a trying to get MY log split, wood ya? I would like to come up there if'n U would let me. I promise I wouldn't bring any rif-raf. Will it be before or after Mojam?
RocDoc, you goin' to Mojam?

Reddy Kilowat

Online Tater John

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2007, 08:45:00 PM »
Reddy Kilowat! Oh My God, your showin' your age Mike. By the way, if this get together works out and I know I'll be there could I twist your arm to bring that take down sleeve if you still have it? I couldn't make it to O-jam...

Rusty
"Mystic rhythms,Under northern lights or the African sun,Primitive things stir the hearts of everyone"

Offline CRO

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2007, 09:53:00 PM »
Im in Stillwater but would love to come.  Dont know much but Im trying to learn.  Im watching.

Offline rocdoc

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2007, 01:18:00 PM »
I e-mailed Randy back and I think we're looking at either Saturday the 14th or Sunday the 15th at my place.  We'll fire up the grill and cook whatever shows up, fling some arra's, maybe scrape on some wood......pretty much just have a good 'ol "guys day".

Mike, I am going to Mojam.....probably won't get there 'till Thursday afternoon sometime.  As far as YOUR log?  I wouldn't dream of splittin' that thing up without some help and I CERTAINLY wouldn't take any of it, with you being so "HEDGE POOR" and all!!    ;)
"The crappy stuff makes you a better bowyer, but the good stuff makes better bows"....Ferret

Offline rbbhunt

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2007, 01:21:00 PM »
Rocdoc, sending you a PM
RBBHUNT
"Those who will trade liberty for
security, deserve niether" B. Franklin (a long time ago and still valid)

Offline Dryrot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2007, 05:52:00 PM »
I'm up for it. And just in case I've been keeping my canoe strapped to the top of my jeep. But unfortunately I'll be temporarily one armed, dadgummed old carphole tuna stuff gotta get fixed next week.
Larry

Offline Rick Berry

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2007, 05:24:00 PM »
We'll be hosting a Bowhunter education class at the OKC Gun Club on the 14th. looks like I missed again.        ~Rick

Offline ozarkcherrybow1

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2007, 10:39:00 PM »
Dang- You guys picked the same weekend that Bondo picked for a little get together in Arkansas...Maybe next year....Terry

Offline rbbhunt

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2007, 08:52:00 AM »
Seeing as there are some conflicts on the 14th, how about July 28th or august 4th.  Rocdoc, how about you?  Let me know if one of these would be better and we'll get this thing rolling.
RBBHUNT

Offline rocdoc

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2007, 10:18:00 AM »
The weekend of the 14th is going to be the best for me.  If you guys need to do it after that, I understand, but I probably won't be able to make it.  

Terry.....you just need to tell David that you're moving HIS get together to MY place!     :D
"The crappy stuff makes you a better bowyer, but the good stuff makes better bows"....Ferret

Offline rbbhunt

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2007, 11:29:00 AM »
OK guys, it's Saturday July 14th.  Say about 1 pm.  Is that Ok for you Rocdoc?  Get ahold of Rocdoc for directions and let me know who all is coming so I can have enough burgers and maybe some hotdogs.  You might bing some sides or deserts and your own drinks.  Also, bring a lawn chair and don't forget the bows.  Include some flu-flu's as I might set up some fun targets.
  We'll just have to have another one and at a different location in August or September if enough interest to catch the ones that can't make it to this one.

Rocdoc, let me know your address.  I might have one or two shelters for shade (or rain!) if you think we'll need it.  I'll get there a little early if you want to get things set up.
RBBHUNT

Offline rbbhunt

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2007, 09:13:00 PM »
I'll PM everybody that replied to this.
RBBHUNT

Offline Full Quiver

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2007, 09:37:00 PM »
When I found out the get together was the 14th I said to my wife "hey, guess what the 14th of July is?" to which she replied "The day before our 30th wedding anniversary"......The way I see it TradGang just kept me out of a lot of hot water. What might have happened to my marriage if I would have remained hunting with a compound? Unless she has other plans I plan on being there.    DW

Offline Aeronut

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2007, 10:21:00 PM »
If I make it there I'll bring my E-Z Up.  Hopefully we won't float away before then.

Dennis

Offline rocdoc

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2007, 11:49:00 AM »
OK guys....pay attention.  Here's the directions from Hiway 75:

Take the Sapulpa exit and go west on 117.  117 becomes Taft in Sapulpa.  Turn south on to Hickory and go 2 miles to Lone Star Road.  Go west on Lone Star Road apx. 1.5 miles to 146th ST.  (146th only goes west, there are a bunch of mail boxes at the turn on to 146th).  You are going to go up 2 hills on 146th street, at the top of the second hill there are a couple of houses off to the right and a couple off to the left.....GO STRAIGHT.  The road is bounded on either side by fence, but you are still on 146th street (looks more like a lease road at this point).  Just keep going through the gate and follow the road....it ends on OUR property.  Our house is on the right and my shop is next to the house.

It really isn't hard to find but if you get lost my cell phone number is 630-8353.

I have 5 3-D targets and if anyone else wants to bring one we can set up a small 3-D  range.

Offline razorsharptokill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2007, 08:11:00 PM »
Wish I could make it but I'm a bit too far away right now. Have fun guys and take some pics!
Jim Richards
Veteran

USMC 84-88
Oklahoma Army National Guard 88-89
USMCR 89-96 Desert Storm
Oklahoma Air National Guard 2002- present. Operation Iraqi Freedom 2005(Qatar) and 2007(Iraq),
Operation New Dawn Iraq 2011,
Operation Enduring Freedom 2018 Afghanistan.
NRA Life Member.

Offline rbbhunt

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2007, 09:57:00 PM »
Any of you coming from Sand Springs or points west (Richard in Ok in particular) can stop by my house and follow me out or ride with me.

Richard in Ok: We may have the next one at your place or mine if it ever dries out.

Razorsharptokill: Keep in touch, we will be having another get together.
RBBHUNT

Offline rocdoc

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2007, 01:43:00 PM »
Well, it's time to take a head count.  Randy is trying to figure out how many we are going to feed, so let's chime in and let him know who's coming!

Offline Richard in OK

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2007, 12:35:00 AM »
I'm planning on being there. rbb: I'll take my chances on finding it myself, and keep your phone #s in reserve. Thanks for the offer.
Richard

Offline Aeronut

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2007, 07:53:00 AM »
I'm planning on it.

Dennis

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©