3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: TRAD spots in SEATTLE  (Read 166 times)

Offline GANDGOLF

• Trad Bowhunter
TRAD spots in SEATTLE
« on: June 23, 2011, 10:44:00 AM »
I'm going to Spokane/Seattle next month .I need to know what Trad spots to see and addresses. Someone said something about a Hall of Fame up there? I don't know. Need Help.Hate to be there and not know..  :knothead:
3 pc. Morrison Shawnee 60" 51#
3 pc. Shafer Silvertip 62" 48#
1 pc. Sandy Biles Super Xt 47#
3 pc. A&H ACS 62" 48#
3 pc. Das Dalaa 60" 48#

For GOD so Loved the world. He GAVE His Only Son...John 3:16.

Offline Dick in Seattle

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: TRAD spots in SEATTLE
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 11:47:00 AM »
Gandgold....    Hall of fame was Northwest Archery, Glen St. Charles... Been gone for many years.   Unless I have somehow missed one totally, there are no real trad stores here.   The two commercial archery stores I'm aware of are Nock Point in Lynwood, which has a range and half a dozen wood bows but is mostly compound oriented, and Van Wynkles in Everett, no range and again, compound oriented (also actually located in a back area of Van Wynkles Furniture.

Wish I could recommend some other places, but I don't know of any.

For my own part, I'm always glad to welcome visitors.  If you get free and want to come by and visit my workshop (and range), let me know.   Strictly real longbow/flatbow oriented, but if you happen to shoot one of them wiggly limbed bows, the bales don't know the difference!  I'm generally here sawing, sanding or grinding something.  The coffee's always on and the talk is free.    

You don't say how long you'll be here, but if you have a full day free while in Seattle, I'll take you out to our club range or stump shooting up in the National Forest.

email me at:  [email protected]
Dick in Seattle

"It ain't how well the bow you shoot shoots, it's how well you shoot the bow you shoot."

Offline GANDGOLF

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 02:27:00 PM »
Thanks. I'm going to my son's wedding in Spokane 1st. Then driving to Seattle. I'll try to look you up. We'll be arriving in Spokane the 15th. Was looking for some places of interest..Guess YOU"RE IT.. THANKS.
3 pc. A&H ACS 62" 48#
3 pc. Das Dalaa 60" 48#

Offline GANDGOLF

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 11:46:00 PM »
Hey Dick I'll give you a e=mail but .. you'll  have to loan me a bow and arras.. LOL.. Hope to see ya soon..  :thumbsup:
3 pc. A&H ACS 62" 48#
3 pc. Das Dalaa 60" 48#

Offline TSchirm

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 12:41:00 AM »
Hi Gandgolf.  IF you are interested, Brackenbury Bows is in Nine Mile Falls which is a suburb of Spokane.  Bill Howland, the bowyer, works out of his home, so if you wanted to stop, you should call him first.
Tom - Fish Carver

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©