3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Anneewakee Addiction Adoption (comparision pics added)  (Read 556 times)

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Anneewakee Addiction Adoption (comparision pics added)
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2011, 04:38:00 PM »
I can't believe a good friend would use a lame excuse like "work" just to "hide" and keep from buying a bow - you know what I always say - "There is no bad reason to buy another bow!"       :goldtooth:
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2011, 06:06:00 PM »
Besides that, Bernie, John doesn't want to stop every 2 hrs to let you whiz givin us older gents have that "issue" to wrestle.... let the "pups" wait..it'll be their turn!   :rolleyes:    :knothead:    :biglaugh:
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2011, 06:07:00 PM »
BTW, Bernie...you wont need to worry if'n you DO GO, cause it costs enough to git in, you won't have to worry about $$$...you wont have nuff left offa yer pension to be tempted!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline broketooth

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2011, 07:35:00 PM »
so im guessin i would have to sell my soul to hades himself 100 x to make it to denton lol, not that i havent already bahahaha rv
" you have done well to keep your hair when so many are after it"

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2011, 08:25:00 PM »
I just took a sneak-peek at their Site (or brochure) and I see what you mean, Doc - Guess I don't need any-a-thet high dollar stuff, by the quick glimpse -  Oh well - LOL

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2011, 08:30:00 PM »
Don't get me wrong...good shoot if'n you want to test bows and see bowyers! it's a happening place...

but alas, it's no B'more or the likes... but if ya want to go...and John will ride ya, I'll chip in toward your entry fee!  :)

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2011, 05:40:00 AM »
LOL, nice thought, Dave. I hear (Lee Hoots told me) that they have a huge field of a "Swapping Blanket" there. I'd probably rather be "a little fly on the wall" one time, just to see that.      :archer:

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©