3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: New Job  (Read 380 times)

Offline NorthernArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
New Job
« on: June 28, 2007, 11:53:00 PM »
I recently (finally!) finished university, and found a job that I really love!  I'm working for the Alberta Hunter Education Instructors Association (AHEIA), and one of the things we're working on right now is a series of youth hunter education camps to be held in July.  I was asked to teach the bowhunting portion of the class to a group of 60+ youth in one of the camps!  I couldn't think of a better way to combine my Bachelor of Education with my love of archery.  And in late July/early Augustwe are hosting an IBEP youth archery camp.

There are a lot of other perks to this job that, while hunting related, aren't archery related, so I won't bother listing them here, but needless to say, I have a great job!  It is nice to finally be finished with University and working at a job I really enjoy.

Also, my wife and I are expecting our first child in September   :)    I think it is a girl, but we won't know until then.  I'll be sure to post pics when she arrives  ;)
Bodnik Slick Stick
60" -  50#@28"

Offline Carbon Caster

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: New Job
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 12:44:00 AM »
I am happy for you.

What part of the city do you live in.  I don't think I have had the privilege of meeting you as of yet.
Gen 27:3  "Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;"

In His service,
Brian Rice

TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Offline Curtiss Cardinal

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 02:23:00 PM »
Dude you are a truly blessed man.
It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare. ~Mark Twain
TGMM Family of The Bow

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 07:35:00 PM »
Way to go, a job you love is hard to find.Congrats.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©