3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Kustom King  (Read 652 times)

Offline Ethical Redneck

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Kustom King
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2011, 01:07:00 PM »
Knocking Point and G&M Archery for me!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Shakes.602

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 03:29:00 PM »
LOST NATION  and  KUSTOM KING   are  MY   "GO TO SHOPS"!!    :thumbsup:    :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:
"Carpe Cedar" Seize the Arrow!
"Life doesn't get Simpler; it gets Shorter and Turns in Smaller Circles." Dean Torges
"Faith is to Prayer what the Feather is to the Arrow" Thomas Morrow
"Ah Think They Should Outlaw Them Thar Crossbows" A Hunting Pal

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2011, 04:04:00 PM »
John,
  I for one think the owners at Kustom King are Super friendly and as pleasent as they come and I have no problem with items from other countrys and agree we trade goods but if an item isn't in stock it will help if they would advertise that it could take several months to backorder and not leave a customer waiting wondering if they forgot about the customer...I like their products and the German made products and when you are needing something soon as possible then a backorder can be frustrating wondering if that item has come in yet...A week or 2 isn't quite a long time to wait on a product but 3 months makes a person become frustrated wondering what is going on especially if the owners don't keep the customer up to date on what's happening with the shipping containers...Again and I repeat I like "Kustom King" and some of their products and can't see a reason not to trade with other countrys other then "The Captains" just need to throttle up the boat and get our stuff here quicker!     :D

Offline JD Page 1965

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2011, 08:14:00 AM »
I was not speaking about your situation Keefer, not at all. I think three months is way too long as well for a product even if its coming from the moon..My comment was only directed in reference to taking ones business elsewhere because of trading internationally..I put those folks who feel that way right in there with PETA folks going out to dinner at a Steak & Shake..Because I know good and well that you can not be totally isolated and most guys Wives live part time at Walmart!
Assenheimer 62" 56 @ 28
Silvertip 60" 53 @ 28

Offline CEO

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2011, 03:47:00 PM »
Yea! Just learned today that credit card company found in my favor regarding bogus charges by kustom King. Learned my lesson. No more Kustom King. Hope the rest of you continue having good results with them.

Offline WRV

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2011, 04:35:00 PM »
Never had any problems with orders from Kustom King. The piece of candy is neat touch......Randy
Morrison Cheyenne TD 60" 50@28
Black Widow PSAX 60" 53@28
BUNCHA BIGHORNS
Genesis 27:3

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2011, 07:16:00 PM »
John,
  I feel the same way as you and I know just about everthing in my house has a different country's name on it.. Heck my two daughters came from a different country and about to adopt a third...I for one think we need more jobs in our own country but also know we trade with many countrys and that is the way it's staying from what I see...Half the pretty woods we get put into our bows come from "Other Countrys" and I am glad we do trades...I Love America but my own ancesters came from Germany and Ireland and I ain't no Native myself...I guess what I meant to say was I like to get my order within a few weeks after I place it verses a few months... I did understand your post John and knew it wasn't directed at me...I was just trying to let everyone know I like the folks at Kustom King and like most the products they sell ...I just don't like waiting very long for my order to come in...Unless it's a custom made bow...    :biglaugh:   God Bless, Keefer's <><

Offline JD Page 1965

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2011, 07:01:00 AM »
Well put Keefer! And good luck on your 3rd!!
Assenheimer 62" 56 @ 28
Silvertip 60" 53 @ 28

Offline dpg

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2011, 10:32:00 PM »
CEO- I must be another exception.  Ordered twice, messed up twice. Treated poorly on the phone.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©