3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: trad archery shop  (Read 147 times)

Offline woodworker

• Trad Bowhunter
trad archery shop
« on: July 08, 2011, 08:52:00 PM »
Aside from a pilgrimage to Dick Robertson's shop, do any of my Wyoming Gangers know of any shops in the Platte or Goshen county area ?

Offline woodworker

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: trad archery shop
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 10:08:00 AM »
Ah come on, some one has to be in the know.

Offline Scott Teaschner

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: trad archery shop
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 10:21:00 AM »
This is Wyoming the least populated of all 50 states. Your lucky if you have a sporting goods store let alone a specialized trad only shop! Boze Angulus MT used to but its long gone. Lewistown may be your only choice. Used to be a cool shop in Evanston Wy I think it was Butlers I bought my first high end bow ther in the 90's. I would love to start a trad shop in Cody but I dont think it would last. I hope to build a bigger shop for my taxidermy and leather shop. My archery and hunting products from leather is really doing well. If I do that I would like the show room to be a retail area and have a indoor range. That way I dont have to rely on the retail to make my living. It probably would become a hang out with every one drinking my beer telling there hunting stories and keeping me from doing real work. May be not so good of idea my wife might get upset.
Don't ever try to be like any body else and don't ever be affraid to take risks. Waylon Jennings
Honesty is something you cant wear out. Waylon Jennings

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©