3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Trophy ridge arrows?  (Read 125 times)

Offline Shawn Rackley

• Trad Bowhunter
Trophy ridge arrows?
« on: July 19, 2011, 04:02:00 PM »
i have never used these or know anyone who has. but was thinking of purchaseing some for stumpin and so on. just curious about anyone elses experience. did a search but didnt find much. just looking for a good strong carbon arrow.

Offline Shawn Rackley

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Trophy ridge arrows?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 06:52:00 PM »
ttt

Offline lpcjon2

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 07:22:00 PM »
Radial X weaves are strong carbons,if gou stumpen you could get away with cabelas brand carbons they are pretty strong.most top name brands will do damage to the wallet,and shoot the same as lower name brands when your hitten a stump at 20yrds.thats my opinpon and others may vary. Tim
Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a
difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem.
—President Ronald Reagan

Offline Shawn Rackley

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 09:40:00 PM »
lol thats what i was kinda thinking the first round. i bought some goldtip blems, and it was a big mistake. the nocks would fly out if it hit anything harder than a blade of grass or better yet break off in the throat, went through about three dozen nocks for one dozen arrows lol. they seemed to flower alot easier than the rest of my shafts aswell, had some pse radial weave and really liked them seemed alittle tougher, and more consistant being radial woven, also didnt have problems with blowing nocks every 10 seconds. so i saw the trophy ridge are radial woven and come with a "footing/insert". makes for a tough arrow i thought.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©