3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Shooting the Bows at Denton  (Read 169 times)

Offline JimL

• Trad Bowhunter
Shooting the Bows at Denton
« on: August 03, 2011, 07:31:00 AM »
What a great experience Denton was for me.  I was in New Hampshire visiting just in time to come back by during the meet.  I wasn't prepared to camp comfortably but it was still great.  I shot so many bows I can't even remember which some of them were.  There were bowyers there I never heard of.  I would be out at the range shooting one and someone would bring out someone elses bow and I would shoot it too.  The truth is we are blessed to have so many outstanding bows available to us today.  I have several I have on the list I would really like to order now but am meditating on which one it will be.  Sure is a hard decision.  The bowyers there could work with you and get a good fit and they all shot well.  I didn't see any run of the mill bows.  I didn't shoot or inspect all of them but all I saw were very nice bows.  Another neat thing was the bowyers would freely give you shooting tips while you were there and my shooting got better while there.  If you have never been to a big meet like this you gotta go to one.  Of course if you do it won't be your last one probably.
...by Him to reconcile all things unto Himself; whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.   Col  1:20

Offline Greyfox54

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Shooting the Bows at Denton
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 09:14:00 PM »
Jim , This wqas my first time at Denton , even though I have been invited several times over the years I have always been too busy to go . I will have to start to rethink my priorities .
  Glad you had a great time . Fred
Greyfox54

Offline adkmountainken

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 09:42:00 PM »
i was so busy flapping my jaws i didn't shoot ANY of the bows there but my own!!! next year will definitly stay the whole weekend!
I go by many names but Daddy is my favorite!
listen to everyone,FOLLOW NO ONE!!
if your lucky enough to spend time in the mountains...then your lucky enough!
What ever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth.

Offline jsweka

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 09:46:00 PM »
Only 357 days until Denton Hill.  Can't wait.
>>>---->TGMM<----<<<<

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©