3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: how frugal are you?  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Hit-or-Miss

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: how frugal are you?
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2011, 08:31:00 PM »
I try to save gas as much as possible by NOT driving. However, if Maya from Ice Road Truckers needed a ride and was hitch-hiking, and I picked her up, I would give her a lift to where ever she wanted, despite the cost of gas...LOL!!!!

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: how frugal are you?
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2011, 09:17:00 PM »
Originally posted by Mudd:
The original "Frugal Archer" is still a member here.

I won't "out him" in this post but maybe he will see this and give you some ideas about what it means to be frugal...lol

God bless,Mudd
Roy, I had to plunge through 5 pages to see if our erstwhile El Presidente showed hisself on this one...  I guess his generator on his bicycle must've thrown a sprocket so he can't crank up enough juice to run his computer...

I just corresponded with "THE PRES" the other day... the ole FART (Frugal Archery Recycle Team) President--- his own bad self.

Rumor had it he would cobble broadheads out of his stash of silver bullet cans. Now THAT's talent!

I once sent him some pretty busted arrow w/ great spliced feathers and fancy colors, and it came back all fixed up! He even splices(ed) broken woodies back together good as new!

Hail the Cheif! Long live the President!
  :notworthy:  
(but the piker don't eat sweetbreads!)  :rolleyes:
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©