3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: It's just polite  (Read 349 times)

Offline Bowwild

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: It's just polite
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2011, 08:35:00 AM »
Sometimes people simply forget or are out-of-pocket for a bit.  This is a weak "excuse" but I'm sure well-meaning and otherwise courteous folks have this happen from time to time.

Someone who habituallly does this is simply placing their own importanct too high above that of others.

Elevate others and you rise together.

Offline jhg

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2011, 09:05:00 AM »
Originally posted by Friend:

...The decline of morality, ethics and just general courtesy has become the demise of many of society throughout history...

That is not accurate.
 Usually its how  the ruling class treats the rest of the population that brings down a society. Not because a bunch of the population walk around not being moral to some standard, or courteous.
Learn, practice and pass on "leave no trace" ethics, no matter where you hunt.

Online Friend

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2011, 11:37:00 AM »
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Friend:

...The decline of morality, ethics and just general courtesy has become the demise of many of society throughout history...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above statement was intended to encompasse a vastly larger spectrum and not isolate that 'lack of courtesy' was the cause for society decline. 'Lack of Courtesy' is merely an indicator. Significant declines in morality and ethics will demonstrate a much more significant degradation to society and of themselves are not the total reason for decline. For there are many facets which contribute to a societies decline.

If we say that the ruling class is the cause for success or demise, then we have condemned ourselves as being powerless, having no impact and just can not make a difference. Are we slaves? Even slaves can and have made a difference. The ruling class could be one of the catalyst, but we ourselves have the power to decide and demonstrate by example and make a difference. We must refuse to render ourselves helpless and at the mercy of others for we were given the gifts of conscious, thought, freedom of choice, love and a road that leads to peace of mind and far more. We can make a difference.

I sincerely apologise for submitting something that could easily be misinterpretted, wrongly communicated or opened the field for misperception- for perception is everything.
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Offline FerretWYO

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2011, 11:53:00 AM »
I believe the point was made.
TGMM Family of The Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©