3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: texas sweat?  (Read 373 times)

Offline Ian johnson

• Trad Bowhunter
texas sweat?
« on: July 02, 2007, 09:38:00 PM »
is there still room?, my dad and I were planing a trip, but the people wont call us back, so we might have to do some thing else this year, when is the texas sweat?, how much?, what can you hunt besides hogs?, is it a hunt for the unexperianced bowhunters?
ARTAC member
53@29 sheepeater shaman recurve
52@29 66 bear grizzly
51@29 dryad orion td longbow

Offline Charlie Lamb

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: texas sweat?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 09:43:00 PM »
The number of invitations to the "Sweat" for March 2008 has yet to be determined. We'll keep you in mind.   :)
Hunt Sharp

Charlie

Offline Ian johnson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 10:14:00 PM »
thanks, but can you tell me more about it
ARTAC member
52@29 66 bear grizzly

Offline Curtiss Cardinal

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 12:49:00 AM »
Texas Sweat is "Invitation only?" I didn't know that. I had made plans to attend.
It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare. ~Mark Twain
TGMM Family of The Bow

Offline robtattoo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 03:25:00 AM »
Well, it's not strictly 'invitation' The veterans of previous Sweats get first refusal at a place then, when numbers are known, any open slots are put out on the forum on a first-come basis.

It's a perfect hunt for the first-timer! The Sweat 2007 was my first ever bowhunt & it was amazing. Several hundred years of hunting experience, all in one place (and that's just Charlie & Vance!  :D  :D ) Fantastic opportunites at game & the finest cameraderie to be found anywhere.
"I came into this world, kicking, screaming & covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way"

PBS & TBT Member

>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Offline Littlefeather

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 09:51:00 AM »
Thanks guys. Rob, Great explination on how we fill the roster. I'm not sure why you say I won't return a call Ian. I return each and every email and phone call I get. Maybe yours is an email that is filtered by my computer. I'm sorry I've missed your inquiry. I do try to return all inquiries. TXS08 is still in the planning stages as of now. I generally start taking deposits later in the year. The hunt is not scheduled till Feburary. All info will be shared here on Tradgang as a group informed effort on my part. It's simply too difficult for me to answer the enormous amount of email this hunt generates. Thanks for your understanding. Info will come soon. CK

Offline Nakohe

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 11:19:00 AM »
Curtis, I think Ian was refering to a hunt he had planned about them not calling him back. I do not think he was refering to you.

I am witing paitiently to know how many sopts are available as I plan to attend.

Donald
"Then Peter said unto them. Repent all of you and be baptized in the Name of Jesus for remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:38

TGMM Family Of The Bow
Life Member T. B. O. T.
SGT. U.S.A.F. '72-'76
Life Member NRA

Offline Ian johnson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 11:59:00 AM »
we planed to go to the rugby world cup, there is one travel agent in the us, and she has not returned our calls, so we want to do this
ARTAC member
52@29 66 bear grizzly

Offline Littlefeather

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 01:35:00 PM »
Understood. Glad you will try and attend. I look forward to meeting and sharing camp with all those who attend. Thanks! Watch Pow-wow for updates. CK

Offline TaterHill Archer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2007, 02:13:00 AM »
Can't wait to hear if there will be any openings.  I may be "out of town" for a few months and not able to go, but if plans change, I want to try for a spot.
Jeff

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you."  Benjamin Franklin

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©