3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: High Grip On Hoyt Buffalo  (Read 112 times)

Offline JParanee

• Trad Bowhunter
High Grip On Hoyt Buffalo
« on: August 18, 2011, 09:39:00 PM »
Just put a high grip on my Buffalo made a big difference for me any of you have similar experience
Morrison & Titan ILF & BF Extreme Limbs
Silvertip 1 Piece 57#-Silvertip 57#-Black Widow Ma II 61#&69#-Fedora 560 69#- 560 57#-560 60#-560 55#-Brakenbury Shadow 60#-Hoyt Buffalo 55#- Bob Lee 58#- fishing bows PSE's

Offline ckanous

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: High Grip On Hoyt Buffalo
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 06:32:00 AM »
I am assuming your talking about the same grip that the Dorado has on it. That is the one I have on mine and yes it makes a huge difference, I love mine. The first time I picked up a Buffalo I hated the feel of the grip, it really had me disappointed in the newest Hoyt that I had to have! I have had a couple Dorados and really liked the feel of that grip on them, well once I learned this grip could be used on the Buffalo as well it back to "gotta have it" mode. To me on any bow, the grip is the most important aspect. Its the first thing you do ,pick up and GRIP the bow so it needs to fit you comfortably and consistently and the high wrist Hoyt grip is it for me. Anyway enough rambling from me, good choice!!!!   Chris

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©