3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Florida Sept Hog/deer Hunt?  (Read 127 times)

Offline Hit-or-Miss

• Trad Bowhunter
Florida Sept Hog/deer Hunt?
« on: August 21, 2011, 07:37:00 AM »
Anyone else here booked with Archery Outfitters during Sept for the South Florida hog / deer hunt? I'm just curious if I'm going to be the only guy with 2 sticks and a string.

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Florida Sept Hog/deer Hunt?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 09:42:00 AM »
Archery outfitters is a well established organization that regularly contributes hunts to TBoF.  I have a lot of friends who have hoghunted with them and all have good things to say.  The people that I know who have deer hunted with them have done so on their Ga properties (great reviews) so I can't speaK to that.  

You may or may not be the only stick shooter in town, but they should be well prepared to meet your needs.
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Offline LV2HUNT

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 02:00:00 PM »
I have not been on that hunt but have hunted with them before. We were not the only sticks in camp and one of the camp tenders shot a Silver Tip. Nikki Roth is "good people".

Offline Hit-or-Miss

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 06:51:00 PM »
I'm looking foward to hunting with AO, all the feedback is 110% positive. I put my camo bow socks on my 68 Kodiak Hunter today and bought some more 125 Magnus Snuffers yesterday. I'm sure looking foward to the trip South. The only thing left to get is a few Kuba Kuba cigars for the drive down. Any good Bar-B-Q's or public land (open to hunting) near the Arcadia area, in case I roll in a few days early?

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©