3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Thanks to Pete Ward  (Read 440 times)

Offline Lost Arra

• Trad Bowhunter
Thanks to Pete Ward
« on: July 03, 2007, 08:03:00 PM »
Pete W. donated a dozen kids arrows to the St. Jude's Auction and I was fortunate to win and I received them today. The care that went into these "kids arrows" says a lot about Pete.

These aren't cheap throw-away give 'em-to-the-kids arrows. They are nice wood arrows just smaller in size and spine for a light bow. They make a great match for the selfbow I just finished for a young man who is excited about archery. Having nice arrows will make his archery experience a lot more fun.

Thanks again Pete!    :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:    

Offline redant 60/65

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Thanks to Pete Ward
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 08:13:00 PM »
Very nice  :thumbsup:
Larry

Offline Donavan Daniel

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 08:38:00 PM »
Good job Pete.

:clapper:  

Cheers,
Donavan

Offline PatW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 08:42:00 PM »
Glad they arrived safe and sound.Hope the young fellow has as much fun shooting them as Pete did making them. Kids have more enjoyment shooting an arrow matched to thier bow than just making do with Dads old onesthat were broke and shortened. The 1/4 inch Ramin shafts are an ideal choice for most kids arrows. Enjoy them and the time you spend with the young lad it slips away so quickly. Pat (Pete's better half).
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Offline Carbon Caster

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 09:01:00 PM »
Pat,

Didn't Pete say he was going to go into the arrow making business and was going to offer a Tradgang special of 10 dollars a dozen for the first month?????

LOL!!!!
Gen 27:3  "Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;"

In His service,
Brian Rice

TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Offline suttoman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 07:29:00 AM »
Pete Ward is a legend.  

The fact I live on the other side of the world means I will probably never have the privilege of meeting him - but he is always there to answer my inquisitive emails.  

He gets nothing out of this and just does it for the love of archery - a true gentleman!!

Sutto
One hour of life, crowded to the full with glorious action .... is worth whole years of those mean observances of paltry decorum, in which men steal through existence, like sluggish waters through a marsh, without either honor or observation

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©