3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Reflex Tradition Bow  (Read 339 times)

Offline DesertDude

• Trad Bowhunter
Reflex Tradition Bow
« on: July 03, 2007, 11:25:00 PM »
Called Hoty about this bow. Info I recieved was that it was the a mix of last years gamemaster & tibiron, it has the interchangable grip from the Tibiron. Has anyone had one of these in there hands? Own one?  any more info Please.....Mark
DesertDude >>>----->

US Navy (Retired)
1978-1998

Offline twosheds

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Reflex Tradition Bow
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 03:06:00 PM »
I shot one up at Cabela's this past week. at ten yards it was very accurate and fast. It seemed pretty loud, but I was in a little ten yard indoor range. It felt really good in my hands.
Bob Lee Hunter Recurve 55# @ 29''

Offline Shifting Shadow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 09:28:00 PM »
Are the limbs carbon?
"Keep the bow you like or you will be looking forever." -H.J.

One bow. One arrow. My ideal.

Offline James Wrenn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 09:39:00 PM »
From everthing I have found out about it..it is a gamemaster with a different paint job sold under the reflex name as Hoyt does some other bows.Much like the Easton/beman line of arrows.Since it sells for about 25% less than the Hoyt I find it hard to believe the limbs are of any better quality than on the gamemaster.Both are just the low end ilf limbs. jmo

BTW..I have been shopping and decided to go with a used Gamemaster instead to save a little more money.I really only wanted the riser anyway.
....Quality deer management means shooting them before they get tough....

Offline nockhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 09:58:00 PM »
Hoyt ownes reflex, they don't sell their bows through the mail, only at full service shops. They sell reflex through the mail and other big catalog shops. Reflex uses the older models of Hoyt risers.

Mike
" Aim high and let em fly "   my son Nick

Offline James Wrenn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 10:20:00 PM »
Exactly Nockhunter.In the case of this on it is useing the newer gamemaster 2 riser just like the Hoyt.If you like that riser the reflex is the best deal.I really like the older riser better because it seems to have a better balance without adding weight so was another reason I went for the used market instead of buying the reflex bow.
....Quality deer management means shooting them before they get tough....

Offline DesertDude

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 11:45:00 PM »
After talking with Hoyt/Reflex. It's the Tibiron riser without the damping inserts in the riser and the gamemaster limbs. No carbon in them. the nice thing if you like it is, it's a full grip like the new gamemaster (changable 3 types). the new gamemaster riser also has a 1/32 greater riser to limb angle. This gives it a few FPS. Just what I was told by the Hoyt/Reflex guy.
DesertDude >>>----->

US Navy (Retired)
1978-1998

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©