3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Need info: Action Bow, Hastings Michigan  (Read 174 times)

Offline skillet

• Trad Bowhunter
Need info: Action Bow, Hastings Michigan
« on: September 04, 2011, 04:20:00 PM »
I haven't been here in a long, long time. Busy with work, moving a couple times, broken leg and just livin' life.  I am living away from home for a while due to my work situation and did not bring any bows with me. I found what looks to be a near pristine "Action Bow, by the makers of Actionrod in Hastings Michigan" according to the decal. It has the number 8600 on the decal which rsembles a two blade broadhead.  

No other markings on the bow, but as I say, this one looks brand new and I know it is at least 40 years old...Anyone have any info on them? This one is a sorta greenish translucent fiberglass, 61" nock to nock. Stamped #46 and 6103300 on the glass just under the hand grip. Grip is for a righthander, and is of blue leather. Again, looks like new.

Shooter? or tomatoe stake?

Rick
R.C. Evans
Blacksmith & Bladesmith Apprentice. Chaser of deer and squirrels. Builder of mediocre bows and some nice arrows. "I've never been lost, but have been might misplaced on occassion."

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©