3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Fireman-3311 invades Cinti..has chili 8^)  (Read 451 times)

Offline the Ferret

• Trad Bowhunter
Fireman-3311 invades Cinti..has chili 8^)
« on: July 05, 2007, 09:56:00 PM »
Fellow Tradganger Fireman_3311 aka Brad Harriman from Marshal Mo invaded Cinti tonight. For their first night in town guess where Dianne, Bro Randy and I took them   :readit:  

You'll have to ask him at Mojam how he liked it

Bro Randy, Chastity (Jessicas friend), Jessica (Brads daughter) yours truly, and Brad. (man they grow them tall in Mo)

There is always someone that knows more than you, and someone that knows less than you, so you can always learn and you can always teach

Offline Jake

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Fireman-3311 invades Cinti..has chili 8^)
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 10:07:00 PM »
Way to go Weasel....uh I mean Ferret sir.  Makes me feel not so lil.  Colton on dads computer....

Offline Shell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 10:11:00 PM »
:wavey:          :campfire:  

Great pic's, you all look like you're having a great time!!

Offline the Ferret

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 06:50:00 AM »
See....I got ya Colton! ..probably won't next year though   ;)  See you at Cloverdale

Looks like they grow them tall in Illinois too (Jason Westbrock behind Colton and I )
There is always someone that knows more than you, and someone that knows less than you, so you can always learn and you can always teach

Offline jimneye

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 07:40:00 AM »
Are they that tall or are you standing in a hole?  :D
  just kiddin
I've hunted almost every day of my life.....the rest were just wasted

Offline sticshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 08:19:00 AM »
Great pics. Mick your not short. It's just that everyone else is just taller.  :knothead:    :knothead:  <><
The Church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers.

"Walk softly..and carry a sharp   Stic."
TGMM

Offline the Ferret

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 08:22:00 AM »
Thanks Frank.

I thought I was taller than Chastity, but Dianne said like most teenagers she just wasn't standing up straight.   :biglaugh:

Offline geno

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 08:45:00 AM »
So did fireman have the three alarm chili..  :bigsmyl:  Sory couldn't help it..
See ya all at mojam
"Learning how to shoot a bow is easy if you learn the right way"..Howard Hill

Offline Golden Hawk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 08:46:00 AM »
Don't worry Mickey.... You're still a Big Man to ALL of us!
LeRoy

Charter member of TBJA (Trad Bow Junkies of America)

Offline Otto

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 08:47:00 AM »
Mick

I remember the first time I took some customers from Tucson Az. to Skyline.  After I convinced them each to order a 5 way, they looked at what the server brought out and said "What the hell is that?".  I said "Chili".  Their response:

"Chili? You call that $#%& chili?"

They refuse to go back.  But they're perfectly content to go to Taco Bell and call it "Mexican".  Go Figure.
Otto

Offline Paul/KS

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2007, 08:52:00 AM »
Ahh yes,the great Mid-west chili versus South-west chili debate...
I'll have to bring some chili to Mojam and see how it does with these chili conasuers...

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2007, 01:05:00 PM »
Originally posted by Otto:
Mick

"Chili? You call that $#%& chili?"

They refuse to go back.  But they're perfectly content to go to Taco Bell and call it "Mexican".  Go Figure.
Now that right there is funny!  :bigsmyl:
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline the Ferret

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2007, 03:37:00 PM »
Chili in Cinti is different than anywhere in the world, and pretty famous. The recipe came from the greeks and it's a meat sause that is served over spaghetti with shredded cheddar cheese (a 3 way), red beans OR onions (a 4 way) OR red beans AND onions (a 5 way) and a side bowl of oyster crackers. You can also get a coney which is a small hot dog on a bun with mustard, chili sauce and onions (if you wish). We love it and eat it at least once a week.

Steve every bowhunter I've taken there has loved it. Bowhunters know good food when they see it    :bigsmyl:

Online ChristopherO

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2007, 03:53:00 PM »
Ferret,
Is that the Noth Bend Road , Route 4, or Cresentville Road location (or any of the other fine Skyline's)?
Being raised with the standard Chili Soup and beans I never was a big fan of chili until going to my first Skyline resturaunt.  3 Way w/ Onions is the way to go!
I tell you what, double ground venison mixed with the Cincinnati chili packets found in krogers and doctored with spagetti sauce, mustard, tomato paste, honey and various other ingredients that suits your tasts makes a wonderful homemade chili spagetti or chili dog meal without any grease to skim off the top.
You've made me want to go hunting, again.

Offline the Ferret

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2007, 03:58:00 PM »
Chris that one was the one on Springfield PK (RT 4) just north of I 275. Fireman was staying at a Super 8 right down the street and I didn't want to get him lost. Good eye.

Offline fireman_3311

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2007, 01:22:00 AM »
Mickey, I finally got back on the computer...We had a blast in Cincinnati, the girls even won thier bracket!!! I guess we finally made it home, Sunday nite, around midnite...But I had monday off, so it was all good....lol. See ya'll at mojam, I'll take ya out for some local cuisine here in Marshall!!!!!
Official Measurer for Boone and Crockett, Pope and Young, Compton's, Longhunters, and both Mo books.  Have tape, will travel!!!

Offline the Ferret

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2007, 07:54:00 AM »
Sounds good Brad. Looking forward to it. See you sometime Thursday. Congrats to the girls. That ought to get her some better college offers   :bigsmyl:

Offline fireman_3311

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2007, 10:54:00 AM »
Man, there were a ton of college scouts there!!!! Ya couldn't count em all...Have a safe trip!!!
Official Measurer for Boone and Crockett, Pope and Young, Compton's, Longhunters, and both Mo books.  Have tape, will travel!!!

Offline Pete Patterson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2007, 11:20:00 AM »
My wife is from Cinti and we've had a truck load of that chili.  Just looking at the pic makes our mouths water.....uuuuummmmmmm.
....and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the age. Matt 28:20

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2007, 12:10:00 AM »
Man that is soo cool, you have a restaurant that does Chili? Man what I wouldn't give for some good Chili but here in Canada you ask for chili and they turn up the AC.

Sometimes I almost think you Americans have it good 'cept for your beer of course. Our beer and real chili would be a feast worthy of, of,,, well Of me.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©