3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Supporting the Tradgang Sponsors...  (Read 310 times)

Offline Looper

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Supporting the Tradgang Sponsors...
« on: September 07, 2011, 06:40:00 PM »
I decided a while back to give my business to the sponsors here at Tradgang. Now, I do have a somewhat limited budget for my hobbies, so I can't be buying a new bow from every sponsor listed, but I usually buy something at least once a month.  It might be a string, some broadheads, feathers, what have you.

I can say that not once have I been disappointed with anyone's service. In fact, practically every one of the sponsor's I have bought from have had excellent customer service. More than once, I've had them follow up with me to insure I was happy with their products. This really is rare in the retail world.

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Supporting the Tradgang Sponsors...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 07:18:00 PM »
Customer service and loyalty to that is what is keeping the good guys alive in this economy.   :thumbsup:
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline stringstretcher

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 07:28:00 PM »
As an addition to what looper and Terry said, you have to remember, that if it were not for the members on here as well as word of mouth, us sponsors would not exist.  So I think the membership as a hole has as much to do with it as we sponsors.  Without people seeking out work from sponsors, they don't and will not exist.  My hat is off to any and every one that supports the sponsors on here.
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me [some] venison

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Offline Rob W.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 07:31:00 PM »
I went from thinking the huge outdoor stores had everything I need to supporting my local shop. When they stopped carrying the things I needed I decided to take my business here.

I will still pick some things up locally but got tired of explaining why I wanted certain things to a "pro" shop.

Rob
This stuff ain't no rocket surgery science!

Offline pauljr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 07:35:00 PM »
Im with ya, if we dont support the little guys the world will be full of wallyworlds! And i hate wallyworld
PBS Associate Member

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I wont tolerate it" Woodrow F Call

Offline Butch L

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 10:33:00 PM »
I couldn't agree more with all of you. I still try to buy locally from time to time, but the shop is wheelie bow central. The Sponsors here are a pleasure to do business with, Friendly, knowledgeable of their products and prompt delivery (usually before the stated date). I can't get that from a big box archery store.

Butch L
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline legends1

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 11:33:00 PM »
I would like to thank all you Tradgang members for your continued business and support.I think I speak for all the sponsors here.I would like to show my appreciation by giving Tradgang members a 10% discount on orders from now to December 31,2011. Thanks, Mike

Offline billy shipp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 12:40:00 PM »
I don't buy a lot these days since I've had the equipment for years, like fletching jigs and other tools. I ALWAYS buy supplies from Trad Gang sponsors.....if our sponsors don't carry it, I don't need it.

Last Thursday I placed an order with Mike @ The Nocking Point. He explained that he was leaving the next day for a shoot, and couldn't mail my order until this past Tuesday. Today I recieved the order, only 3 days after he said it would be mailed.....Mike charges only ACTUAL shipping charges. I bought $202.00 worth of feathers, nocks, inserts, silencers, fletch tape, and a few other items.....total shipping cost was $5.25. The order got here in record time, and shipping cost just can't be beat.

Like I said....if Trad Gang sponsors don't have what I'm looking for, then I don't need it.

Offline Buckwheaties

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 02:18:00 PM »
I use The Nocking Point for everything, love the mailing charge(exactly what the PO charges, none of the B/S handling charges) and the same day shipping. Mike is a good guy also..
"Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do."

Offline Jim now in Kentucky

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 08:21:00 PM »
I don't buy a lot, but The Nocking Point is my go to shop too.

I'm an associate sponsor, but my product just isn't the kind that people buy regularly, nor can they buy it anywhere else than from me. ;-) Tradgangers are great.

Jim
"Reparrows save arrows!"

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he that cometh to God must believe that he is and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

Offline Hopewell Tom

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2011, 05:20:00 AM »
I've had nothing but good to exceptional results here and not just from sponsors. How's this:

I e-mailed Todd martin at STOS and said I wanted some BHeads, sent him my postal code and said I'd send a MO for the heads and shipping. He said he'd send them out with an invoice. Heads arrived in the mail with the invoice. He had no money from me and sent them anyway! That type of trust sure feels good.
Also I was looking for some Autumn Orange 2018's on the classifieds. BOWMARKS found a dozen for me on the "other site" and organized me getting them when I had trouble finding them(computer idiot that I am). AND then Dennis Scicchitano sends me 5 of them with inserts FREE! I said what?
 He says "I've been doing this a long time, feels important to give something back."
Kinda chokes me up.
TOM

WHAT EACH OF US DOES IS OF ULTIMATE IMPORTANCE.
Wendell Berry

Offline Terry Lightle

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2011, 05:25:00 AM »
Nothing but good experiences with sponsors or individuals here at Trad Gang for me
Compton Traditional Bowhunters Life Member

Offline magnus

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2011, 06:03:00 AM »
I'd like to say thank you to the admin and the members on this site for making sponsorship available and the support from members. This place makes dreams come true!   :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:
Keeping the Faith!
Matt
TGMM Family of the bow
 Turkey Flite Traditional  
[email protected]

Offline jcar315

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2011, 07:33:00 AM »
My experience echos what others have said. I do make a conscious decision to frequent TG sponsors only.

Thanks!!
Proud Dad to two awesome Kids and a very passionate pig hunter.

Right handed but left eye dominant.

Proud to be a Native TEXAN!!!!!

"TGMM  Family of the Bow"

Offline LONGSTYKES

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2011, 07:42:00 AM »
I agree,  The sponsors here provide great products as well as awesome service. I always try to buy from our sponsors.
" The History of the Bow and Arrow is the History of Mankind " Fred Bear

TGMM Family of The Bow
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

Offline Stiks-n-Strings

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2011, 11:33:00 AM »
I use our sponsors for 90% of everything I buy. Not only would I rather support them but the wheelie bow shops look at you like your lost when tell them "All I shoot is a stick bow"

I don't even go look in those places anymore. No sense in looking for what I know they won't have when I know I can get it here.

I also use the Nocking point alot but I also like to use some of the others from time to time. Nothing but satisfaction for sure.
Striker stinger 58" 55# @ 28
any wood bow I pick off the rack.
 2 Cor. 10:4
 TGMM Family of The Bow
 MK, LLC Shareholder
Proud Member of the Twister Twelve

Offline Maxx Black

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2011, 12:41:00 PM »
I too use the sponsors from this sight as the sponsors and their products are rated and talked about daily, all with the highest regard . I have enjoyed the service from each and everyone of them.

Thanks Maxx
Kwyk Styk 58" 55x28
Cari-bow 62"54@28
Thunder child 56" 53@27
Bigfoot Sasquatch SS ILF 60"@55#@27"

Offline Art Oneshot

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2011, 10:34:00 PM »
I sincerely appreciate the orders I receive. In like turn I do my best in my daily shopping to stay away from "big box" stores.  Frankly, you can't find anything in them that isn't made in china...our government sends enough of our hard earned tax dollars overseas without me helping with my local shopping.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered in the past and especially those with recent orders who have been patient while I mended from my recent accident..deep appreciation.

Art
Cedar Ridge Leather Works
Cedar Ridge Leatherworks

https://www.artvincentleather.com/

Offline GRINCH

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2011, 10:40:00 PM »
All I use.
TGMM Family of The Bow,
USN 1973-1995

Offline StanM

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2011, 01:50:00 PM »
As other Sponsors have mentioned, I appreciate tremendously the support that we receive from Tradgang, from the Administrators to the Members and fellow Sponsors.  We don't advertise on any other site or magazines and rely on this support.

I also do the vast majority of my buying from Tradgang sponsors, most recently picking up some shafts from BigJim   :thumbsup:  .  I can honestly say that I've never, not once, had a bad experience with a Sponsor here on Tradgang.  In fact, it would seem that the norm is for Sponsors to go above and beyond.

On a larger scale, I believe that what is represented by the small businesses that make up our Sponsors is what America needs the most right now.  These individuals are committed to self-determination.  They bring a passion to the products they build and offer, not a passion for the almighty dollar.  They work hard, they're honest and they make me proud to be an American.

Could be the date, but right now I'm feeling pretty lucky to be an American and a member here.

Thanks again to all.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©