3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: We will never forget (new design)  (Read 572 times)

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: We will never forget (new design)
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2011, 05:13:00 PM »
Originally posted by grouseshooter002:
Gentlemen,
         I know that what I'm about to say will leave me alone in this discussion, but for what it's worth, 9/11/2001 wasn't about the armed services. The twin towers were a symbol of freedom and those that gave their all were civilians not military. Give them the respect that they so justly deserve and let the military come second in this case. This is how I see it and by the way this is my birthday so I will never forget.

Grouse [Rick]
What about The Heros that Fought back and crashed the Plane in Pennsylvania? The decal wasn't to Take anything from 9-11, Not to put Militery above all those that fell That Septmber
day...

I just wanted a sticker that looked and said what I wanted.. Ryan and I talked and I told him My Idea.... You now own it. He finished it and liked it so much He offered it to Tradgang members.....

Offline adkmountainken

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2011, 05:23:00 PM »
well i'll tell ya i LOVE it. hunting is very special to me and is ONE of the things among MANY we enjoy with our freedom.
I go by many names but Daddy is my favorite!
listen to everyone,FOLLOW NO ONE!!
if your lucky enough to spend time in the mountains...then your lucky enough!
What ever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth.

Offline Festivus

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2011, 06:09:00 PM »
I respect the views and insights of those who have served. I discount everything else from people who never signed up and went through what they went through.

Nice decal by the way.

Sometimes, maybe even most of the time, the people who served in the military forces may say things that we civilians don't want to hear or agree with....but guess what? They were there and we weren't. They fought for that right.

The right to speak your mind freely is the most cherished right. Given the emotions surrounding such a decal that tries to intertwine both tradtitional bowhunting and the military I feel those who have served have a right to voice their opinion.

Offline USN_Sam1385

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2011, 07:36:00 PM »
Originally posted by Mudd:
USN_Sam1385 "The truth is that they died because they put themselves into a dangerous situation, and got unlucky."

Sam I have some very mixed emotions when I read this statement. I think mostly because of my pondering about who really put them the situation to begin with. (This part of only pertains to the military personnel.)

Mudd,

I think that my statement really only pertains to the current war.

Many of you Nam boys were drafted, as were Korean war vets, world war II, World War I, etc.

That is one major difference about this war: everyone who has died volunteered.

So I would say that I agree with your view point, and my opinion only holds weight for this current conflict.

What is sad is that my generation, my father's generation, my grandfather's generation, and even his father and grandfather all had wars that they had to face as a country.

Hopefully our children and grandchildren won't know what war is..
62" Craig Warren Black Timber 3PC T/D Recurve: 48lb @ 28".

Offline leatherneck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2011, 09:55:00 AM »
Ryan, I think the decal is plain awesome!!!!!
I think it does have a great meaning to it. Yes, they did give all so we could hunt. Just like a baseball player will say"they gave all so I could play ball".etc... It's called Freedom! Sign me up for a T-shirt when you get them ready and I'll proudly wear it.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying"

Proud shareholder of MK,LLC

Offline Roadkill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2011, 02:54:00 PM »
This retired jarhead will take a shirt when you are ready.  We went to those conflicts for a variety of reasons.  If I were not too old, I would go to Afghanistan.  We all have to be grateful for something
Semper Fi
Cast a long shadow-you may provide shade to someone who needs it.  Semper Fi

Offline Ragnarok Forge

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2011, 09:05:00 PM »
Ryan,  Your work and message is awesome.  I would love to get a sticker without the text and a T shirt for all four people in my family whenever you get some made, text or no text.  Let me know where to look and I will keep an eye open for them.
Clay Walker
Skill is not born into anyone.  It is earned thru hard work and perseverance.

Offline toppredator

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2011, 09:53:00 AM »
I love it.  Very nice design, I'd love to get a t-shirt with that exact logo on it, preferably in camo.  TRW

Offline JAG

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2011, 10:58:00 AM »
Thanks Ryan.  Let me know when shirts and stickers will be available.  My son is a Sgt. in US Army, want to send him and his friends a couple of each!
JAG/Johnny
IBEP - Chairman Alabama
"May The Good Lord Keep Your Bow Arm Strong and Your Heart and Arrows True!"
TGMM Family of the Bow
PBS Regular Member
Compton Member

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©