3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Need some help from Connecticut Trad Gangers  (Read 113 times)

Offline RRock

• Trad Bowhunter
Need some help from Connecticut Trad Gangers
« on: September 23, 2011, 02:21:00 PM »
I need to get my Father in Law back into the deer woods. It's been a couple years since he has been able to get out, he's getting to the point he needs to be with someone while he is out and that's gonna be me. He is a bow hunter, might use the other type of bow but he's a hunter. It's been 40 years since I left Conn., so I need to find someplace on state land were I can get him on some deer if nothing else atleast to see them.

Scouting is not gonna be an option for me. So, It would great if some of you folks might point me in the right direction. I should clarify,I won't be able to make it all over the state in a weeks time. I would appreciate what has promise and where not to go. Once I get into a woods I can usually open it up pretty fast. I would just like to get him in a fairly ggod area. I'm not looking for anyone to give up their "Honey Hole".

In advance, thanks

Offline bfrbmj

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Need some help from Connecticut Trad Gangers
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 03:21:00 PM »
Which part of the state?  Some of the bowhunting-only areas are pretty good.  Weather has been bad- too much rain- get a thermacell.
Brian
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target

Offline RRock

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Need some help from Connecticut Trad Gangers
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 05:01:00 PM »
He lives in Manchester, but I'll take him anywhere.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©