3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Help finding a thread?  (Read 157 times)

Offline stringstretcher

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Help finding a thread?
« on: September 30, 2011, 07:25:00 PM »
I read on Pow Wow, or at least I thought I did about hunting trail camera areas.  I thought I read that you don't want to hunt where you have your cam set up?  Does anyone remember this thread?
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me [some] venison

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Offline Blackhawk

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Help finding a thread?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 09:32:00 PM »
:dunno:  HUH?

I don't get it...you put up your camera, check it daily, and see a monster walking by every day.  Then your next move is to hunt some place else???

I must have missed that one.
Lon Scott

Online Friend

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 02:07:00 AM »
Don't recall reading that particular post.

Would have to believe that you wouldn't set-up in the direct camera location if the deer were  continually showing up before or after legal shooting hours. Of course you would need to have ascertained what travel route they were either coming from or going to.
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Offline Joseph

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 02:27:00 AM »
In Montana it is illegal to use trail cameras during bow season.  You can have them set up before but not while hunting because of the restrictions on electronic devices.  Last year a TV hunter and an outfitter got in trouble for doing that and it was all recorded and shown on TV so they really couldn't denie having done it.
"Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often and for the same reason"

Offline stringstretcher

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 05:00:00 AM »
Thanks everyone.  I know I read it, maybe not on here, but I read it, but it did not register.  That's why I was looking for it.
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me [some] venison

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©