3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Sitka 90% Question -  (Read 148 times)

Offline Follower

• Trad Bowhunter
Sitka 90% Question -
« on: October 08, 2011, 03:42:00 PM »
I've been looking for a used pair of Sitka 90% pants for a while and finally thought I found a pair for sale on another site.  I bought them but when I got them I am not sure they are 90% models - I suspect they are the lighter weight ascent model.  Problem is I don't know anyone who has this stuff and don't have a dealer near me.  How can I tell if the pant I got are the 90% model???

These pants are 2 years old and are Realtree pattern.  The interior lining has a grid pattern and is white and very light.

Can anyone help me identify these?
"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross, and follow me...."  Jesus  (Mathew 16:24)

Online McDave

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Sitka 90% Question -
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 03:58:00 PM »
The 90% are heavier, but if you don't have the other pants, it may be hard to compare.  The 90% pants have suspenders and suspender hooks built-in, which I don't think the ascent and mountain pants have.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Technology....the knack of arranging the world so that we don't have to experience it.

Offline Bel007

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 04:22:00 PM »
White grid pattern sounds like ascent to me.  My ascents are like that and my 90% have a grey lining which is almost flannel feeling.
Brian - aka "Big Sexy"
Compton Traditional Bowhunters - Lifetime Member

Offline Steve O

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 05:28:00 PM »
Those are definitely older than two years and sound very much like Ascents.

Offline Follower

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 07:50:00 AM »
Thanks guys - I am pretty sure these pants are not 90% - hopefully I can straighten this out with the seller.
"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross, and follow me...."  Jesus  (Mathew 16:24)

Offline Steve O

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 08:10:00 AM »
I wouldn't get rid of them...if you do any active hunting.  You will never want to elk hunt in anything else!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©