3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Sitka Mountian Gear.....new TG sponsor  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
Sitka Mountian Gear.....new TG sponsor
« on: July 10, 2007, 06:03:00 AM »
Guys and gals, Hunting seasons are right around the corner and if you're looking for "top shelf" hunting clothing that's well made,using cutting edge materials then have a look at the Sitka Mountain Gear website. There's a link in the sponsors list.

I know you'll be very impressed with what you read and will be even more impressed when you receive and wear the product!    

Camo patterns are two of the best, A.S.A.T (all season,all terrain)and another very effective pattern...Mountain Mimicry.

Have a look...it's time to order for the upcoming season!!!
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Online Dsturgisjr

• Global Moderator
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Sitka Mountian Gear.....new TG sponsor
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 07:54:00 AM »
Curt, I used several pieces of this gear on a recent hunt and was very impressed. I can't wait to use it this fall. The comfort range is hard to believe.

Wecome to Tradgang Sitka Gear and thanks for your support

Offline paleFace

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 08:13:00 AM »
used the pants on a texas hog hunt and the material is very tough and stood up to the texas bush.  i give it     :thumbsup:      :thumbsup:   for durability and the camo patterns are great as well. glad they have joined in here on Trad Gang. just hope the customer service kicks it up a notch. i tried to contact them via email and didn't get a response.
>~Rob~>

"Dad, I need to sit down I'm shaking to bad" my 12 year old son the first time he shot at a deer with his bow.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _

Offline Darryl Quidort

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 08:57:00 AM »
That Mountain Mimicry pattern sure looks good to me.  Can't wait to try it out this fall.

Welcome to Trad Gang, Sitka Gear!

Darryl

Offline Sagecreek

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 11:32:00 AM »
This is my first year as a dealer and I couldn't be more impressed. I think the downpour pants and jacket will be perfect for early archery this fall up here in northern Idaho. I'm looking foreword to giving them a workout, and should probably put a set aside for my self.   :archer:  

Scott

Offline Bill Turner

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 11:58:00 AM »
I spoke with Scott(Sagecreek Outfitters)who also happens to be a TradGang sponsor, about Sitka Gear in May. I'll be ordreing from him shortly. If your concerned about customer service look no further than Scott and Sagecreek Outfitters. They are first class in every way.    :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:

Offline Long Bow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 01:00:00 PM »
Couldn't have come at a better time...I was planning to buy this year and to know they support TradGang makes my purchase all the easier!

Welome aboard Sitka!
Derek W.

"I never thought missing could be so much fun!"       -Me

Offline Steve O

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 05:03:00 PM »
I have been waiting to get my hands on this gear since it came out.  Held off last year when I heard it was going to be available in ASAT.  Won't be able to hold off again!

Offline peter c iacavazzi

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2007, 06:12:00 PM »
Hello everyone. Most of you know me but for those who don't, my name is Peter Iacavazzi. I live in Bozeman , Montana and I have been asked by Sitka Gear to become the "Sitka Pro Staff" director. Primarily I will actually be heading up the "traditional/bowhunting" arm of Team Sitka. With that said if anyone has any technical questions about Sitka clothing please feel free to contact me and I will glaldy help in any way I can.

The Sitka clothing truly is remarkable. It is designed to keep you dry from the inside out. Its silver lined for superior scent prevention and it is extremely comfortable. Its designed to be used as a system. It has outstanding weight to warmth ratio. Its unique in its properties and I honestly feel it is by far the most advanced high tech hunting clothing on the market today.

Once again if I can help in any way with questions and/or concerns regarding Sitka please contact me directly.

Thanks, Peter Iacavazzi

Offline Biggie Hoffman

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2007, 06:52:00 PM »
Peter, I checked out the website and must say I'm impressed. Gotta get my hands on some of this stuff. If it's anything like advertised, I can pack up all that bulky wool and put it away!
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2007, 08:18:00 PM »
Big Stuff,

Well seeing as you are officially on my Trad Pro Staff, looks like you'll be getting some soon in the 4xl size...damn I hope it fits...Or else I'm putting you on a fitness/diet routine.

Easy on the mayo! Luv ya big guy, Peter

Offline Steve O

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2007, 09:46:00 PM »
Good Lord...that is all we need; a new avatar pic with Biggie in his Sitka Gear Base Layer   :eek:

Offline OzarkRamblr

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2007, 09:51:00 PM »
Or just the top of it..   :scared:
"A friend of mine said that I'm lucky, I told him luck has nothing to do with the life I chose, we choose the life we have and don't have, so choose wisely"...Kingwouldbe

Words to live by.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline BD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2007, 10:26:00 PM »
Peter-any plans to offer more camo patterns in the future (such as predator)?

Thank you
Brady
BD

Online tippit

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2007, 11:05:00 PM »
How quiet is the rain gear?  Seems I have never found any that is quiet...Jeff
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Offline Mark Baker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2007, 11:05:00 PM »
Peter, I  just purchased a set from Big Sky Archery, and can't  wait to give it a try.  One thing I like is it's wicking properties and of course the "stretchiness" for those of us with expanding  waistlines and such.
My head is full of wanderlust, my quiver's full of hope.  I've got the urge to walk the prairie and chase the antelope! - Nimrod Neurosis

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 01:23:00 AM »
Mark,

You are gonna love it!

Have a great season, Peter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 01:30:00 AM »
BD,

For now Sitka is offered in its original Mothwing and new for 07' ASAT. I know that several other camo companies/patterns have inquired about being added to the Sitka line. I also like the predator pattern, so I guess we'll have to see what develops in the future. I would say that the Mothwing pattern is extremely effective. Hear in Montana it blends perfectly in the timber. I also think it would mesh well in the southern woods and the midwestern landscape.

As far as the "Downpour" suit goes. Please know that no raingear is totally quiet. But the Sitka Downpour suit is not as nosiy as others. I will say that I strongly believe the Sitka Downpour suit is by far the best raingear out there. All who have tried the suit absolutely love it!

Peter

Offline cjones

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 02:35:00 AM »
I would love to have a good rainsuit! The downpour suit looks like it would fit the bill. I'll have to look into it. Predator camo would be awesome but the mountain mimicry doesn't look bad at all.
Chad Jones

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 05:22:00 AM »
Chad, The Mountain Mimicry is an awesome pattern and is very versatile!  Peter disappeared on me several times last year while wearing his, last year on our hunt.

I can't wait to get my clothing.......   :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©